Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Do Latina's only like to show their feet? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Do Latina's only like to show their feet?
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
as far as showing feet,its pretty even.jus go to any college dorm or college town n you'll see feet galore,take my word on that.as far as the touching aspect is concerned its more of a womens maturaty and tolarence than it is race.I had a convo last nite where my boy is into ass and said theres prob more women out there whod let you play wit their feet than to play with their ass so think about that one
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JRfeet69
Board Regular
Member # 8399

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JRfeet69         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my girl friend as well as all my other latina homegirls walk around barefoot, and i love it!
Posts: 40 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife barely showed her feet in public until she found out I liked them and she's latino. Now she wears a lot of sandals showing off her toes and toerings.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Brandy's Foot Slave:
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
isn't this sterotyping [Big Grin]

Little Bit....
These kinds of posts always get a small exasperated sigh from me. I'm not sure if it's limited interaction with people of various ethnicities and/or races that inspires these sorts of questions or subconscious projection. (This is not an attack on the original poster or any other thread participants, merely an observation.)

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sgadd27
Major Player
Member # 13044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sgadd27   Email sgadd27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I happen to think they are not just for show they definitely know how to use those sexy feet too my girl is Puerto Rican, and she does showcase her awesome toes just for me and anyone else who is willing to look on my dashboard.
Posts: 124 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of the many things I love about Latinas, the fact that they love to show their toes almost year round. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links