Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Longest She's Gone Barefoot (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Longest She's Gone Barefoot
Uno1
Elite Trooper
Member # 2883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Uno1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know of this erotic piece of fiction where a girl realises she's lost all socks and loaned the rest of her footwear to a friend, is unable to get it back upon trying, and has to rely on her boyfriend to buy her some new stuff. Thing is, being into her feet, he's unwilling to do so. It got me thinking about RL. What's the longest amount of time you've seen your wife/girlfriend barefoot?

If I was to go on a tropical vaction with a GF, I just might "accidentally" drop her sandals into the ocean at the start of the week [Wink] .

Posts: 350 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All the time indoors... Although one night we were out, she tripped and one of her straps broke, so instead of goin' home right away, she went the rest of the time barefoot... And her feet were really dirty when we got home [Big Grin]

But without footwear completely... no, she's always had a pair... Too many [Big Grin]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Uno1:
I know of this erotic piece of fiction where a girl realises she's lost all socks and loaned the rest of her footwear to a friend, is unable to get it back upon trying, and has to rely on her boyfriend to buy her some new stuff. Thing is, being into her feet, he's unwilling to do so.

You got the link to that? Sounds like something I'd like to read. [Smile]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uno1
Elite Trooper
Member # 2883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Uno1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't have a link [Cry] . Sorry [Smile] .
Posts: 350 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of my models (a true hardcore barefooter) went without shoes for over six months...

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Aw shoot... [Cry]

quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
One of my models (a true hardcore barefooter) went without shoes for over six months...

-Hal-

That wouldn't happen to be a little hottie named Shirin now would it? [Wink]

Man, her feet were awesome! [Drool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lou Gojira:
quote:

Aw shoot... [Cry]

quote:

-Hal-

That wouldn't happen to be a little hottie named Shirin now would it? [Wink]

Man, her feet were awesome! [Drool]

You are correct [Wink]
Although Fee is a close second.

-Hal-

--------------------

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Truly barefoot? Probably 24 hours around the house- the morning of one weekend day to the morning of the following day. We usually manage to go out somewhere every weekend or it'd be the entire weekend.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uno1
Elite Trooper
Member # 2883

quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
Truly barefoot? Probably 24 hours around the house

That actually sounds pretty nice. [Smile]
Hal
Member # 3484

^ Wow, it only took you three months to reply. [Laugh]

-Hal-

--------------------

tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my first serious gf went barefoot all the time in her home and garden - she only put on shoes and socks if she was going someplace.

licking her feet clean was a lot of fun !

[Drool]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uno1
Elite Trooper
Member # 2883

quote:
^ Wow, it only took you three months to reply. [Laugh]

-Hal-

Sorry -- a bit slow there. [Wink]

quote:
Originally posted by tom:
my first serious gf went barefoot all the time in her home and garden - she only put on shoes and socks if she was going someplace.

licking her feet clean was a lot of fun !

[Drool]

Lucky you. There's something erotic about women going barefoot outdoors, particularly in a garden environment.
Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love seeing women outdoors barefoot, to me that is the best....anyone ever had a gal/wife go barefoot to a gas station or something??

bruce

Posts: 2458 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bruce:
I love seeing women outdoors barefoot, to me that is the best....anyone ever had a gal/wife go barefoot to a gas station or something??

I'm there with you man- even though I'm not big into really dirty feet (light dirt's OK) I love seeing gals outside. Even better if it's cold or wet.

I'm still working on my wife for this one. She indulges me in every aspect of the fetish so far, but I've not really pressed her hard on this one yet, but we have discussed it.

As I shared on the forum some time ago, my wife's actually always been kinda a baby about going barefoot outside or even getting her feet wet (which happens alot in Florida because of our frequent, and heavy, summer thunderstorms and 99% of the time she's in sandals).

A good example was when we spent a Sunday afternoon in a sleepy little artsy town in central Florida. She was wearing a pair of helf-decent flip-flops and the area got an extended, heavy thunderstorm. She started almost immediately with her "my feet are going to get wet" routine.

We quickly ran from store to store on the same side of the street where we could manage some cover, but eventually had to cross the street. Her moaning continued. I went to the car and got an umbrella so we could cross the street, then before we left I went and brought the car around so she could stay dry.

Now don't get me wrong, I love her and enjoy being a gentleman and taking care of her, but "ive always been so frustrated and diappointed that this has been such a big concern for her.

So last summer, while were apart for four months due to my job, we talked, texted and blogged alot. During our convos I related to her how seeing her feet get wet was very sexy to me and that I'd enjoy that and/or seeing her go barefoot. (Funny thing was we must have seen 5 or 6 girls that day kick off their sandals and flip-flops and walk/run barefoot through the rain.)

One concern of hers was damaging her sandals/ flip-flops. We talked about options, like carrying an old pair of flip-flops with us that she could wear if it started to rain. I also suggested that we could carry a towel in the car so I could wipe her wet feet off if needed. She seemed very pleased with all that and said that she'd have no problems implementing those plans. I was ecstatic to say the least! [Big Grin]

Anyway, it is funny how natural it is for some gals to be barefoot just about anywhere, and for it to be an inconvenience to others. But now that my wife understand my interests and desires, she's very interested in pleasing me.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow. barefeet isn't that serious for me (and i don't want to offend anyone with that). barefeet is nice for pics! walking about.. not my thing.. hwoever.. in my day, i've seen some super sexy coeds going around town barefoot. looks sexy.

but being i like clean feet to play with, going bare beats that point. the only 'dirty' i like is when pumps were worn.

at home.. my wife will go bare at times. she does this cute thing.. walking about with her big toes barely touching the ground as she walks about. still can't get her to let me vid her like that.

other than that, at home, it's flipflops for her all the way.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links