Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » The most guaranteed places to see feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: The most guaranteed places to see feet
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What are the best places to see feet?

Mine are:
Pools
Yoga Classes
Gas Station (when its hot)
Shoestores

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Libraries
Parks
Coffee Shops
Outdoor festivals

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mikeyagogo
Board Regular
Member # 22899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeyagogo   Email mikeyagogo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the bar
the mall
any social gathering
A's game

Posts: 24 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yoga classes, beaches, swimming pools, and LeDaemon's freezer [Wink]

j/k about the last one but he does look like a killer in his sig [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
magnus78
Board Regular
Member # 5811

Icon 1 posted      Profile for magnus78   Email magnus78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a mall tha its quite not far from my home, ther are 5 nails salon inside!!!
Posts: 9 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about..............................THE BEACH, OH YEA not to many shoes there!!!!!
Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend's apartment, when I'm with her! [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eusak
Major Player
Member # 14476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eusak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1)Urban public parks(weather permitting)
2)University greens(weather permitting)
3)Beaches(of course!)
4)University libraries
5)Mall food courts(hit or miss)

Posts: 229 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Weddings wwhen they wear heels and take them off to dance.
Baseball games.
The movies when they take the shoes off to put them up on the seats.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Libraries!

Concentrated time in one place without any obstruction or sand to cover them. And if your classes are in sync with hers - and since people are creatures of habit and she may sit in the same carrel. U scored buddy, buddy!

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cain:
Weddings wwhen they wear heels and take them off to dance.
Baseball games.
The movies when they take the shoes off to put them up on the seats.

baseball games? plaese explain.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not counting a beach/pool, I have also found that so many girls wear flip flops out to the ballpark to take in a baseball game. Usually since the game is so slow moving, you get nice long extended views of their feet propped up on the seats in front of them and such.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pools
College Campus
Libraries
Shoe Stores
Nail Salons
Mall
Parks
Car Wash

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
baseball games for sure

it's hot outside, they are already wearing flip flops, baseball is boring and they are trying to get comfortable so they take them off and rest them on the seat

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LukeM69
Board Regular
Member # 12496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LukeM69   Email LukeM69   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Early in the morning on the weekends when all the clubs close, and the little hotties walk barefoot home with their heels in their hands...yummy!
Posts: 13 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links