Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » The most guaranteed places to see feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: The most guaranteed places to see feet
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For a number of Summers, I worked at an amusement park situated on a lake, it had a beach, as well. There were always lovely feet to see. The compensation for operating one very dull ride (The Paratrooper) was all those pretty feet dangling in mid-air; had to retrieve a lot of flip-flops and other slip-on type footwear from beneath the machine after each ride, too.

Thanks for the reminder, too: I do have to get out to the ball-park a little more often this next Summer.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like supermarkets here in Melbourne. It's "Flip-flop" central! Also, as it's summer, quite a few bare feet women. But, i work about 100 metres from one of Melbourne's best suburban beaches. I get barefoot and flip flop wearing girlies passing my window nearly every 5 minutes. Usually in groups of 3 and above.

Tomorrow, New Years Eve, is going to be about 40 degrees celcius. Thats over 100f i think. Well, hey, you just KNOW there wont be any ugg boots! lol

It's good to be the king!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Craigy boy:
I like supermarkets here in Melbourne. It's "Flip-flop" central! Also, as it's summer, quite a few bare feet women. But, i work about 100 metres from one of Melbourne's best suburban beaches. I get barefoot and flip flop wearing girlies passing my window nearly every 5 minutes. Usually in groups of 3 and above.

Tomorrow, New Years Eve, is going to be about 40 degrees celcius. Thats over 100f i think. Well, hey, you just KNOW there wont be any ugg boots! lol

It's good to be the king!

i live in america. what the hell is 100 meters?

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A meter is slightly longer than a "yard". It occurs to me that my Grandmother never threatened to beat me with a "meter-stick". Honest, that is funny.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh, i went to a book store the other day, great feet.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imnc456
Loyal Member
Member # 5076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imnc456     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Parks in suburbs!
Posts: 66 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joef
Elite Trooper
Member # 801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joef         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Parks in the city. And the lawn outside our university! One afternoon there were at least 30 barefoot girls lying there!
Posts: 328 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I live in Southern California, I see feet anywhere and everywhere 365 day a year.

Even when it rains girls are running around(more like squishing around) in flips flops.

I seriously could not avoid seeing feet unless I wore a blindfold.

Tyler, do you concur?

Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At the time this thread began, my apartment at the time living with three girls

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by High_Arch_Analyst:
I seriously could not avoid seeing feet unless I wore a blindfold.

Tyler, do you concur?

This is most definitely true in SoCal! I have seen more exposed tootsies there than anywhere else. And I have also been able to con more women there into my perverted pleasures than anywhere else. Some fine women too who had no clue how much i was really wanting to lick and smell their feet, until they, themselves, actually witnessed the extent of nose and tongue I had buried into their toes & soles [Drool] [Mmm] [Jerkoff]

[ October 05, 2008, 12:30 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Libraries, food courts, and coffee shops are the places where I've eyeballed a good number of female feet.

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The shopping malls and airports are great places.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Toons
Elite Trooper
Member # 1962

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Toons   Email Foot Toons   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Florida.

--------------------
 -
http://foottoons.tumblr.com/

Posts: 372 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for russ   Author's Homepage   Email russ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Keyfeet:
i live in america. what the hell is 100 meters?

lol i'm pretty sure there are schools here in the US.

but yeah living in texas i see girls in flops nearly all year long. also, i agree with LaDaemon about outdoor festivals.

I went to Lollapalooza in Chicago at the beginning of August and there were feet EVERYWHERE, even though the number one rule for concerts is - NEVER WEAR FLOPS TO A SHOW.

Posts: 482 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hur
Elite Trooper
Member # 24089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hur   Email hur   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the web

oh, and I some times volunteer myself as a podiatrist and a pedicure/reflexologist

--------------------
live chatroom --> https://discord.gg/mWNArcC ( edited )

Posts: 287 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links