Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » "Sheyleen" feet comics (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: "Sheyleen" feet comics
hur
Elite Trooper
Member # 24089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hur   Email hur   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey y'all

I'm working on the project of creating an opensource feet comics about an asian amazon who walks barefoot all the time and after defeating her enemies she always does something "footy" to them before killing them.

I need to talk about this with creative people around here to fine tune the character, the world ( it will have an world map like conan and redsonja comics ), I will also want people interested in creating storyboards and other artists.

I'd like this to be very humorous, despite of the constant slaying of enemies. Something like Groo.

anyone interested please reply.

--------------------
live chatroom --> https://discord.gg/mWNArcC ( edited )

Posts: 287 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I forget the guy's last name , he is italian and his first name is franco..........his foot cartoons really turn me on.....I love the types of feet he draws
Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hur
Elite Trooper
Member # 24089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hur   Email hur   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah

Franco Saudelli.

I wish I could draw feet like him.

--------------------

Posts: 287 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She could be very good at martial arts, like taekwondo or capoeira. Those fighting styles use a lot of kicking, so when she hits someone with a kick, the comic will have a close-up of her foot hitting the enemy. For example: A side kick to the face, so the drawing will zoom in on the back of the enemy and you get a good view of her sole.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hur
Elite Trooper
Member # 24089

yeah... idea noted on my sketchbook.

she could be a practitioner of an old and obscure martialart that only uses kicking, what do you think?

--------------------

Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hur:
she could be a practitioner of an old and obscure martialart that only uses kicking, what do you think?

Footjitsu ?? [Tongue]
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hur
Elite Trooper
Member # 24089

ahahaahahahahahahahahah... good one [Smile]

but maybe "foot" on her dialect.

I'm thining about she being original from khitai, a place from the real hyperborean map of conan and sonja. that place could have a local dialect.
any better idea?

--------------------

Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like a good idea to me [Big Grin]
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hur
Elite Trooper
Member # 24089

so, any ideas for the word "foot" and "feet" as well for "toe", "toes", "sole", "soles", "arch", "arches" in khitaian?

--------------------

hur
Elite Trooper
Member # 24089

I've created a page where you can see the first sketch for Sheyleen ( just remember it's a FIRST quick sketch [Tongue] ).

http://sheyleen.googlepages.com

--------------------

wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she should have thigh high boots on and after defeating the enemy she ties him up and pulls her boots off, then you can see the fog of smell coming off her feet then she pushes her feet into the face of the enemy........the smell is without challenge the most arousing in the world, her enemy cannot help but to become hypnotized by it and develops a throbbing hard on.......at this point where he is as happy as he could ever be....he is killed
Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Sad ending, but I think thats what YOUR looking for as a story line
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm willing to contribute any help I can. Maybe we can get a sample of your artwork? ^___^

EDIT: I forgot to mention I'm a bit of a writer/ artist didn't I? XD I've seldom doe combat animations, but I can point you in the direction of someone who has.

[ January 13, 2008, 01:29 PM: Message edited by: TicklingFiend ]

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Need any more idea's...........let me know, writing is a minor hobby of mine
hur
Elite Trooper
Member # 24089

quote:
Originally posted by wrinkleheaven:
she should have thigh high boots on and after defeating the enemy she ties him up and pulls her boots off, then you can see the fog of smell coming off her feet then she pushes her feet into the face of the enemy........the smell is without challenge the most arousing in the world, her enemy cannot help but to become hypnotized by it and develops a throbbing hard on.......at this point where he is as happy as he could ever be....he is killed

hmmm... possible ideas for a secondary character... I really want sheyleen to wear flip flops all the time, other kind of non-highheeled sandals or just barefoot. you can immagine that character you said, she could be some other amazonian warrioress blessed in her early-years by the Goddess of stink or she could be a sorceress that has that power, what do you think?

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links