Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » "Sheyleen" feet comics (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: "Sheyleen" feet comics
hur
Elite Trooper
Member # 24089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hur   Email hur   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TicklingFiend:
I'm willing to contribute any help I can. Maybe we can get a sample of your artwork? ^___^

EDIT: I forgot to mention I'm a bit of a writer/ artist didn't I? XD I've seldom doe combat animations, but I can point you in the direction of someone who has.

hi there... MUCH help needed...

you can see some of my artwork in http://hendry23.deviantart.com
for plain scans, mostly

then the page I did yesterday for foot fetish in general in http://footfeti.googlepages.com

then for this project, check out http://sheyleen.googlepages.com
thank you

--------------------
live chatroom --> https://discord.gg/mWNArcC ( edited )

Posts: 287 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
um..I don't have any kind of hosting site, and there isn't a way to post images from my PC on the Wu's reply thread. {XD
I could email them to you, perhaps?

Also, don't doubt your own skills. I saw some pretty good sketches on your deviantART. Do some inkwork and find a colorist and you'd be in business already ^____^

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hur
Elite Trooper
Member # 24089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hur   Email hur   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey ticklingfiend, you always can create a free googlepages account like I did ( very easy to use and no need for traditional uploading ) or send it by mail to sheyleen@gmail.com

thank you

--------------------

Posts: 287 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
check your mail ^__^
Hope you like what you see.

--------------------

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hur
Elite Trooper
Member # 24089

yeah, got your mail and replied. Nice artwork.

any more ideas?

--------------------

Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm...it sounds like you've got a good idea in this, but being as I'm not into the whole sniffing thing or flip-flops I'm probably the last guy to give you any ideas as far as the character herself is concerned.

But about the world she's in, let me recommend a post-holocaust/sci-fi setting (picture Mad Max or Fist of the Northstar), that way you can pretty much run with any idea that pops into your head, and you're not bound too much by "real world" laws and principles.

As far as her fighting style, Capoeira would be really cool, but do yourself a favor and seriously study that or any other fighting style before trying to write about it...lend authenticity to your work and folks will take you much more seriously. Otherwise, if you don't want the homework, go with a sort of John Wayne-style slug-fest, and throw in her foot-stuff whenever you feel like it.

Hope this helps, and please keep me posted about the project! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hur
Elite Trooper
Member # 24089

well, Lou... this is to be humorous, not extremelly serious or the fun will vanish away.

on late 70's sword-and-sorcery kind of worlds there's pretty much all the liberty you want... but I'm talking with some non-footy worldbuiders that are giving me insights of other realities like steam-punk [Wink]

well, I guess we could make a great mess out of it all and even play with web-junk ( the mages could spend their time surfing pr0n over their crystal balls ahahahahahah ).

keep in touch and give more ideas.

also, could you please tell me where to see your most recent artworks?

thank you

--------------------

TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

As far as story, I think she should be a ninja! XD

There are limitless capabilities when messing with Ninja-esque combat, at least in terms of the fight scenes tied in with foot domination. There can be an implement of almost any weapon, and there's always the unrelated "mission" chapter style that makes story composition simple.
One question: if the stories are supposed to be comical, then does she really have to kill them? Death tends to make a story a little more serious.

--------------------

tk421
Loyal Member
Member # 20344

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tk421   Author's Homepage   Email tk421   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also am happy to help with this if I can. I am a Theatrical design major, and you can check out some of my artwork here, for those of us with myspace. www.myspace.com/jediartist.
I have personally created 23 of my own individual characters, some of whom constantly go barefoot.

Posts: 99 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hur
Elite Trooper
Member # 24089

quote:
Originally posted by TicklingFiend:
As far as story, I think she should be a ninja! XD

There are limitless capabilities when messing with Ninja-esque combat, at least in terms of the fight scenes tied in with foot domination. There can be an implement of almost any weapon, and there's always the unrelated "mission" chapter style that makes story composition simple.
One question: if the stories are supposed to be comical, then does she really have to kill them? Death tends to make a story a little more serious.

I don't find the ninja clothing very sexy.

she'd be killing them on funny ways and without too much bood or gore.

--------------------

hur
Elite Trooper
Member # 24089

quote:
Originally posted by jedi20:
I also am happy to help with this if I can. I am a Theatrical design major, and you can check out some of my artwork here, for those of us with myspace. www.myspace.com/jediartist.
I have personally created 23 of my own individual characters, some of whom constantly go barefoot.

hey man... I don't see there any barefoot gals [Cry]

--------------------

Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hur:
could you please tell me where to see your most recent artworks?

The latest of my stuff on the web...
...and the most recent hasn't made it to the internet...yet...sorry. [Confused]

And if you don't mind me saying, please please please, for the love of anything holy and/or pure, please don't go down any "steam punk" pathes...I beg of you my fellow storyteller and Brother in the love of female feet. That's got the same kinda' "me-too" lameness that *snicker* "cyber punk" had a few years back.

About the blood and gore, if you actually went overboard with it, that in itself could be funny. If you've ever watched Metalocalypse you'll know exactly what I'm talking about.

The whole ninja aspect could be humorous and fun too, depending on how you approach it. Did you ever see that episode of South Park titled "Fun with Weapons"? The boys bought ninja weapons at a local fair, and once their imaginations took over that was all she wrote! They'd even duped themselves into thinking that they had ninja powers, and Cartman thought that he could turn invisible. Long story short, Cartman "turns invisible", takes off his clothes, and tries to sneak past a crowd of people. Needless to say it didn't work and poor Cartman was made to look the fool. What if your girl actually thought that by getting naked, she attained some kinda' ninja power? Or maybe she could boost her internal power like in the martial arts comics or on Dragon Ball Z, and her clothes bursted from the chi?

Just some ideas...hope I could help. [Cool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hur
Elite Trooper
Member # 24089

ahahahahaahaahahahahahahah

hey... I don't want this hottie to turn out naked.

only toey [Wink]

keep posting good ideas

--------------------

FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the idea that her fighting style is capoeria. She could have spent most of her life in Brazil, in the Amazon. Her clothing barely hangs on her body and she is barefoot all the time. Because she is barefoot, her soles are hardened, which makes her kicks more deadlier. Thats one way her story could start off.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skipperbob
Board Regular
Member # 28525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skipperbob   Email skipperbob   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it's a great idea to combine martial arts and foot fetish! I also like your idea of barefeet or flip flops - you want to see the feet as she kicks her victims! On the humorous side, how about as she fights them she slices off more and more of their clothing until they are exposed to the point that you can see how aroused they are that a woman is kicking them around! They try and hide their erection as she laughs at them and continues using her feet on them, getting them even more erect! Their arousal gets so bad that they become helpless against her skills! As she defeats them she makes fun of their swollen manhood and plays with their hard on with her feet causing them even more humiliation and embarassment! She demonstrates her total dominance and control over her opponent with her feet, driving them mad with excitement!
Posts: 42 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links