Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Can I ask a question? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Can I ask a question?
Lovely_Laura
Loyal Member
Member # 28659

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lovely_Laura   Email Lovely_Laura   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I suppose I just did, lol! This may be a long post. Stick with me!

Basically, I don't have a foot fetish myself. But I am a supporter of those that do. (!) I have just discovered that my boyfriend has a foot fetish (he told me), and I'm fine with it. In fact, I already kinda knew I suppose.

Aaaanyway, I've joined this forum cause I just want to understand it a bit more really. One question I did want to ask: I've noticed that most of you guys on here have pics of various ladies' feet as your avatars. Now, me and my bf live a few hours apart and don't get to see each other as much as we'd like. I would like to send him a pic of my feet but feel silly. Would all guys with a foot fetish appreciate a pretty/sexy pic of their gf's feet?

Laura x

Posts: 56 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the answer is YES!
send him one!..or two! i´m sure you will make him smile

Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Go for it! My gf would send me barefoot pics when she was on her business trips and I absolutely loved it.
If you feel comfortable feel free to post them here, too. [Wink]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovely_Laura
Loyal Member
Member # 28659

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lovely_Laura   Email Lovely_Laura   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm, not sure about that. I will see! And I'll let you know how it goes! Thanks for your replies guys! Much appreciated. xxx
Posts: 56 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lovely_Laura:
Now, me and my bf live a few hours apart and don't get to see each other as much as we'd like. I would like to send him a pic of my feet but feel silly. Would all guys with a foot fetish appreciate a pretty/sexy pic of their gf's feet?

Most certainly! What guy wouldn't appreciate some yummy pics of their girlfriend? I got a Bro here in town that took about 200 really saucy pics of his girlfriend as her Valentine's Day gift last year! I still don't quite understand how he was able to kill two birds with one stone like that...but anyway, I think that illustrates the point easily enough. [Smile]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am sure he will love to have pics of your sexy feet; in a cruch, they cn even serve as an outlet when you guys are apart for a lenght of time. ( you know what i mean)
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to Wu's, Laura !! [Cheers]
The answer is, YES !!

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovestoespreading
Board Regular
Member # 19286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovestoespreading     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
definitely yes! he would love it! two reasons:

the idea is that one, you are being open minded about his tastes, and two, you are giving him a picture of yourself and that makes it that much more personal.

its a bit like taking the time to find out what someone really likes and getting them a gift along those lines. Doing that is much better than giving them something that says you are just checking them off of your gift list.

send him some phots. he will love you for it.

Posts: 44 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most emphatically, YES!! Barefoot, all angles; sexy heels, flip-flops, cover all the bases until you learn his preferences. You can't imagine how head-over-heels (sorry 'bout that) he'll be that you indulge his fancies.

Don't stop there, though. Just because he has a passion for feet doesn't mean that he thinks about your feet to the exclusion of all else. Send some "racy" shots of all of you. Don't forget to send a pic or two of your smiling face...but, for the sake of keeping yourself and your anonymity protected, make sure that your face pics are separate from the more titillating photos - I mean, don't show your face in the sexy shots.

Got to love a gal that takes the initiative and wanders into the lion's den to do the research! I envy your boyfriend, hope he appreciates the treasure he's found.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey babe, send a pic to him and then send one to me too...

xxx

Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Putting myself in the same situation...I would just love it...Fill his inbox with your feet lol
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lovely_Laura:
Well, I suppose I just did, lol! This may be a long post. Stick with me!

Basically, I don't have a foot fetish myself. But I am a supporter of those that do. (!) I have just discovered that my boyfriend has a foot fetish (he told me), and I'm fine with it. In fact, I already kinda knew I suppose.

Aaaanyway, I've joined this forum cause I just want to understand it a bit more really. One question I did want to ask: I've noticed that most of you guys on here have pics of various ladies' feet as your avatars. Now, me and my bf live a few hours apart and don't get to see each other as much as we'd like. I would like to send him a pic of my feet but feel silly. Would all guys with a foot fetish appreciate a pretty/sexy pic of their gf's feet?

Laura x

Of course I would. Why wouldn't I?

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovely_Laura
Loyal Member
Member # 28659

Aww thanks so much guys. All much appreacited. I have bought some lovely stuff to give myself a pedicure today. I got a few funny looks in the shops as I was trying loads of different nail polishes out on my finger nails! Not sure you were supposed to!

Lol x

Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More than welcome laura...I would keep right on trying them..Until I was told otherwise lol
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links