Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Can I ask a question? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Can I ask a question?
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats on venturing here to do some research!! That alone would tickle me pink if my lady did that!!!

plus the pics.. not many guys get that lucky to get such pics from their girlfriends.. let alone wives!!

i've bought my wife her digital cam to encourage such practice.. but she never took the bait.

he's a lucky fella.. and this also says alot about you and how much you appreciate him.

cool!! A+ in my book

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why not let him photograph your feet? That is if he's talented in that regard. I've taken tons of photos of my girlfriend's beautiful feet!
I have a question for you: How did you react when he confessed to you? Were you shocked, surprised, curious? Just curious!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not olnly would your boyfriend appreciate the pics we would love to see your feet too Laura... Anything that involves your feet should melt his heart and satsify his fetish of feet.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Laura you should post some of your foot pics on the forum - verifying it's cool with the b/f/ - and let us see those lovely feet!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the forum Laura!

quote:
Originally posted by Lovely_Laura:
I don't have a foot fetish myself. But I am a supporter of those that do. [quote]Thanks for being so open-minded. You're the type of girl any one of us would love to have. We here at the forum deeply appreciate that and will be more than happy to try to answer any questions that you might have.

[quote]just discovered that my boyfriend has a foot fetish (he told me), and I'm fine with it. In fact, I already kinda knew I suppose.

So he gave you some hints huh? Sounds like a true foot guy. Again, glad to hear that you're open to it and want to indulge him.

quote:
I've joined this forum cause I just want to understand it a bit more really.
Most of us will be glad to answer any questions you may have, but you can find lots of info by searching the forum archive on any topic. Most importantly though is to be be sure that you and your BF discuss it. You need to know exactly what he likes (though at times it may be TMI, as you'll see, there's a WIDE variety of interests between most of us and we can be pretty specific about what we like)

quote:
Would all guys with a foot fetish appreciate a pretty/sexy pic of their gf's feet?
I can't imagine any foot-luvin' guy who
wouldn't. You can start with general poses, then get more specific as he tells you what poses, shoes, foot jewelry, etc. he really likes.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gameon
Elite Trooper
Member # 20877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gameon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bit late but yes, every guy with a foot fetish would love having a picture of there GFs feet.

My gf sends me snaps via mobile of her feet as we live apart most days of the week.

They certainly keep me going [Smile]

Posts: 251 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope to hear from you again after all our labors on your behalf. It would be nice to show us what delights you have offered your boyfriend with a couple photos. Just a thought...
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links