Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » what ever happened to Ben Del Amitri???

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: what ever happened to Ben Del Amitri???
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thay cool older dude that used to post up pics of these sexy ladies he always meyt at coffee shops? He used to be an avid poster but I haven't seen or heard anything from him in a while. You guys know who I am talking about?

[ January 20, 2008, 11:56 AM: Message edited by: thosetoes ]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think you're thinkin of Ben and yes he freakin rocked man!

He had the best stories to accompany his posts of his activities

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He disappeared off the face of the earth. Usually when people totally drop off like that usually some life changing event has taken place. My speculation is always for the bad. Either trouble with the law, severe illness, or they are deceased.

Or maybe he just moved to the Himalayas and became a monk...

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ben Del Amitri has indeed dissapeared, but did resurface for a very, very limited time.

quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:

ala Calico Jack [Laugh]

Maybe that answers the question behind that posting legend!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elgordode62
All Pro Poster
Member # 25252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elgordode62   Email elgordode62   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
His site is down, I wonder if anyone has an email for one of the other foot party contacts. They may know how he is.....
Posts: 637 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ben said he and his girls got harassed through pm so that might be why he is gone

as for calico jack, I can't help but think the worst has happened

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, somebody needs to put their pictures on the side of a milk carton. Jack and Ben were two legends for sure.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used yto to see him post here and there. I dunno man.. I hope he's ok.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Usually when people totally drop off like that usually some life changing event has taken place. My speculation is always for the bad. Either trouble with the law, severe illness, or they are deceased.

I agree with the "life changing event", but don't think it necessarily has to be really bad. After being involved with several other forums for the last few years people just, I assume, get tired of posting, get bored or just decide to focus their energies in another direction. In some cases they offer a final farewell, but in many cases they don't, they just disappear. In the case of those with websites though that also come to a halt- that can be more disconcerting.

[ January 21, 2008, 02:32 PM: Message edited by: feetluvr ]

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
quote:
Usually when people totally drop off like that usually some life changing event has taken place. My speculation is always for the bad. Either trouble with the law, severe illness, or they are deceased.

I agree with the "life changing event", but don't think it necessarily has to be really bad. After being involved with several other forums for the last few years people just, I assume, get tired of posting, get bored or just decide to focus their energies in another direction. In some cases they offer a final farewell, but in many cases they don't, they just disappear. In the case of those with websites though that also come to a halt- that can be more disconcerting.
jack has 10000+ posts within 2 years

awfully strange to just disappear when you post that often

and don't forget this isn't a typical forum if you know what i mean
[Wink]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footexhibit   Author's Homepage   Email footexhibit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
He disappeared off the face of the earth. Usually when people totally drop off like that usually some life changing event has taken place. My speculation is always for the bad. Either trouble with the law, severe illness, or they are deceased.

im so with you on this one. although its not always true i always think something bad happened to them. i always hope im wrong though.... lets just hope its only for the good.

--------------------
A Footographer (since 2001)

https://allmylinks.com/footexhibit
https://allmylinks.com/fetishexhibit

Posts: 630 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sabbath
Major Player
Member # 4844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sabbath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He was a legend, I also heard about people harassing his models. Maybe that made him keep the good stuff off the public eye..
Posts: 213 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bellathornesolelicker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bellathornesolelicker   Email bellathornesolelicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I too miss Ben Del Amitri. He is one of the best. Always looked forward to his posts
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links