Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How to Give a Foot Massage - Answered

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How to Give a Foot Massage - Answered
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 7 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was just surfing the net today looking to make some protein shakes and looky what I found! [Big Grin]
http://video.about.com/altmedicine/How-to-Give-a-Foot-Massage.htm

Enjoy!

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was it just me or did any one else think that when he clasped his hands over the gal's foot to warm them and bent over her foot a bit that he was going to suck her toes? [Big Grin]

Seriously. Nice video. Great techniques. I'll certainly use them.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
every foot guy should watch a video like this

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yeah_i_suck_toes
Loyal Member
Member # 21104

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yeah_i_suck_toes   Email yeah_i_suck_toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks bro. I'll definitely use those techniques next time I see my girlfriend.
Posts: 74 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you find a protein shake? [Smile]
Nice. Only I wish they showed the face belonging to those feet. I would like to think it was that pretty hostess's.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sabbath
Major Player
Member # 4844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sabbath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great techniques, every foot guy should be a "foot fucking mastuh ".
The gir's feet were also vvery pretty

Posts: 213 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links