Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » nasty feet?????? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: nasty feet??????
jayrea
Major Player
Member # 28480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jayrea     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So I was going through all the topics and different forums in here and ran across one (don't remember the topic), but it had to do with us newbies coming in and posting pics I guess. I must say that there was one person who's response bothered me a bit. He was directing his responce to another member saying that to many people post nasty feet pics (as in unattractive) on the site (not quoted of course). I personnaly as I am sure some of the other females on here was al lil irrated about this post. Why would someone say that, I mean I understand that you guys all like what you like. Some are into soles, toes, stockings, thin feet, meaty feet. But Why in the world would someone say that are to many nasty feet pics posted in the forum, don't they think that comment might actually might deture females from posting??? Just wanted to say " how rude" !!!!

--------------------
Jayrea

Posts: 126 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by jayrea:
Why in the world would someone say that are to many nasty feet pics posted in the forum, don't they think that comment might actually might deture females from posting??? Just wanted to say " how rude" !!!! [/QB]

Exactly! Both rude and stupid. Maybe I watched Bambi too many times with my kids, but I still really like Thumper's philosophy" If you can't say something nice, then don't say anything at all!"
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Nut Kick]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drusatis
All Pro Poster
Member # 15476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drusatis   Author's Homepage   Email Drusatis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Some people seem to think that their opinion is the only one that counts and if you don't agree with them then they got to act like complete and total pricks towards you and anyone who thinks like you do. Probably the same person who complains about people not driving properly as he is cutting you off to make that exit not more than ten feet away.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gameon
Elite Trooper
Member # 20877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gameon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
People are entilted to their own opinion. Not many folk like that around wu's tho.
Posts: 251 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sabbath
Major Player
Member # 4844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sabbath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've seen a lot of that in " THAT " other forum, thats why I never post there and just look at the pictures. WU is the place for friendly foot fetish [Big Grin] and we should keep it that way.
Posts: 213 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for russ   Author's Homepage   Email russ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i don't agree with bashing other members, and if I find pictures on here that are unattractive to me I just don't post, but people are entitled to their own opinions.

This is a message board, and I feel it is unrealistic to expect every post to be someone drooling over whatever pictures were posted. I understand that the women who are kind enough to post want positive feedback, but I don' understand why they want to be sheltered from what people on this forum honestly think.

If one bad remark out of however many positive remarks will deter someone from posting I feel sorry for them. Even the most beautiful people have flaws, or are considered more or less attractive by every individual. Not everyone will think you are the best or the worst. Everyone's opinion is different.

Posts: 482 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Russ, I couldn't have said that better myself.

The key to failure is trying to please everyone, so try not let those comments get to you too much. Instead, adjust to those comments and make some some good out of it. If everyone posted great comment after great comment, then it becomes a situation of where we turn into the "Stepford Wives" community. Things become stale, the same, and boring. A few negative comments adds variety to the topic. The best thing those type of comments can do is make your product BETTER.

So take in a few not-so-good comments. You can use it as fuel to prove them wrong. If you think everything is A-OK, you lose focus and take your competition, or whatever else, for granted.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Everyone is entitled to their opinions by all means but for someone knowing full well that a guy who posts his wife/gf's pics and posts that they are disgusting etc is just downright unacceptable. No need for it whatsoever. Yes when someone posts pics on an internet forum they should be ready to accept rude comments but when its a fetish forum getting a woman to let us take pics of there feet is an accomplishment all on its own, the last thing needed is some douche thinking he is the shit by "voicing" his opinion. Consideration is all that is needed...put yourself in the poster's shoes...if it was your significant other's feet up on the screen and you saw someone saw "What the fuck would you post those disgusting things for?" how would you feel?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lynnesfeet
Major Player
Member # 29051

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lynnesfeet   Author's Homepage   Email lynnesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I just ignore haters! Not worth the time!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 125 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wu's is without doubt the friendliest board - thats to say the huge majority of folks here are either supportive - or - ignore posts that do not appeal to them.

it may sound trite but - if you cant say anything nice dont say anthing at all.

thats the best policy when it comes to "what do you think of my wifes / GF's feet" posts.

some boards only seem to exist in order that posters can scream at each other and be insulting - fun if you are dick i suppose.....

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I only post if I have something positive to say about a particular pair of feet. If I click on a pair which I happen not to like, I look, and then leave without saying anything. Posting rude comments about someone else's feet does three things, in my view. One, it is hurtful to the poster, and will deter females from posting their feet here. Two, it is insulting to those who might think a pair of feet are excellent, even if one or two rude posters think otherwise. Three, this is supposed to be a website of postive comments, for people with a mutual love of feet, so what purpose do rude comments serve? They make the site less fun.

In my opinion, jayrea, rude posters do so because they have nothing better to do. I ignore such people. They are not worth my time, or anyone else's. The world is full of jerks. I've learned, we cant control others behavior, only ourselves.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jayrea
Major Player
Member # 28480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jayrea     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Let me just clarify a few things for a few...I completely agree that you men are entitled to you own opinion on what you like and what you see in the forums. No dispute about that. Like I stated earlier, you are attracted to what turns you on. I just feel that if you happen to stumble upon a pic that you don't like, then just move on. No need to post a rude comment about it.
Secondly please let me clarify that the member didn't post rudly to one person in particular, but more or less the ladies or men that were posting pics as a whole. I guess I was just raised that you are entitled to your opinion, but it is just common courtesy to bite your tounge if necessary.
And lastly, I am new to this site and the fetish in general. Like I have said before a friend of mine actually turned me on to it. So yes, I am still a lil self concious of my feet. If I were to read a comment on my pics that was rude or hurtful, your dang right I might have seconds thoughts about posting ( thankfully nothing rude yet). I am well aware not everyone will find my feet attractive, but lets not be distasteful or rude. Im sure the vetrans of the site just brush off the jerks, but for us newbies comin on the site and still checking things out...we might just find it a turn off for us. Especially if we go into a topic and someone is talking about all the " nasty feet posted on the site".....do you really a new young lady is going to rush right in a start postin??? Not likely after reading that..
Last comment i promise, the post wasnt directed at me, i guess I just felt ltike I needed to put my two cents in and stick up for the posters of pictures....Hope you all had a wonderful day!!! Hugz

--------------------
Jayrea

Posts: 126 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Let me just clarify a few things for a few...I completely agree that you men are entitled to you own opinion on what you like and what you see in the forums. No dispute about that. Like I stated earlier, you are attracted to what turns you on. I just feel that if you happen to stumble upon a pic that you don't like, then just move on. No need to post a rude comment about it.
Secondly please let me clarify that the member didn't post rudly to one person in particular, but more or less the ladies or men that were posting pics as a whole. I guess I was just raised that you are entitled to your opinion, but it is just common courtesy to bite your tounge if necessary.
And lastly, I am new to this site and the fetish in general. Like I have said before a friend of mine actually turned me on to it. So yes, I am still a lil self concious of my feet. If I were to read a comment on my pics that was rude or hurtful, your dang right I might have seconds thoughts about posting ( thankfully nothing rude yet). I am well aware not everyone will find my feet attractive, but lets not be distasteful or rude. Im sure the vetrans of the site just brush off the jerks, but for us newbies comin on the site and still checking things out...we might just find it a turn off for us. Especially if we go into a topic and someone is talking about all the " nasty feet posted on the site".....do you really a new young lady is going to rush right in a start postin??? Not likely after reading that..
Last comment i promise, the post wasnt directed at me, i guess I just felt ltike I needed to put my two cents in and stick up for the posters of pictures....Hope you all had a wonderful day!!! Hugz

I can assure you that you're sexy feet definitely meets my standards. [Smile] And I'll strangle a mother@#$%&* if they say you don't have sexy feet. [Smile]

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jayrea
Major Player
Member # 28480

quote:
Originally posted by 2nd. To God In Power:
quote:

I can assure you that you're sexy feet definitely meets my standards. [Smile] And I'll strangle a mother@#$%&* if they say you don't have sexy feet. [Smile]
lol, no need for violence, but thank you!! lol

--------------------
Jayrea

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links