Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » nasty feet?????? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: nasty feet??????
lfl2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lfl2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 2nd. To God In Power:
I can assure you that you're sexy feet definitely meets my standards. [Smile] And I'll strangle a mother@#$%&* if they say you don't have sexy feet. [Smile]

lolz jayrea us fetichists take our feet seriously and sometimes can get a little heated even motivated to harm when they talk smack about our fav foot models... [Big Grin]
Posts: 1176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There are some feet that are unattractive to me, but I know some feet that I like aren't attractive to others. Thats why if I don't like what I see, I keep my thoughts to myself. I'm glad there are women willing to show off their feet.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jayrea
Major Player
Member # 28480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jayrea     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by lfl2:
quote:
Originally posted by 2nd. To God In Power:
I can assure you that you're sexy feet definitely meets my standards. [Smile] And I'll strangle a mother@#$%&* if they say you don't have sexy feet. [Smile]

lolz jayrea us fetichists take our feet seriously and sometimes can get a little heated even motivated to harm when they talk smack about our fav foot models... [Big Grin]
i guess so, lol

--------------------
Jayrea

Posts: 126 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You just have to take them at what they are. They are just opinions but its true some people just do not have anything nice to say. I just don't say anything when i do not like the feet.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xxmadisonxx
Elite Trooper
Member # 24593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxmadisonxx   Email xxmadisonxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
u like mine? if i get no reply then il no lol
Posts: 286 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jayrea
Major Player
Member # 28480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jayrea     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by xxmadisonxx:
u like mine? if i get no reply then il no lol

arent you the girl or guy from the uk who was trying to get everyones hotmail addy for cam shows, i think you were in another thread, wernt you?

--------------------
Jayrea

Posts: 126 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
[Roll Eyes]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xxmadisonxx
Elite Trooper
Member # 24593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxmadisonxx   Email xxmadisonxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
im a newbie and i dont think people should b nasty about other peoples feet or any other body part really, after all we dont all like the same things do we, in life we r all different shapes and sizes and so r our feet. x
Posts: 286 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links