Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Valentine's day (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Valentine's day
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by *Brooke*:
My boyfriend and I are going to a fancy dinner about 30 min from our house. I will give him a footjob in the car on the way there and then play footsie with him all night at dinner. Then I will tease him with my feet on the way home. and at the end of the night Probably some hot sex while her sucks my toes.

-Brooke

[Eek!]

i'd love to have a girl like you or lynne, but i'm single and will be spending that day alone [Cry]

Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RJ82:
quote:
Originally posted by *Brooke*:
My boyfriend and I are going to a fancy dinner about 30 min from our house. I will give him a footjob in the car on the way there and then play footsie with him all night at dinner. Then I will tease him with my feet on the way home. and at the end of the night Probably some hot sex while her sucks my toes.

-Brooke

[Eek!]

i'd love to have a girl like you or lynne, but i'm single and will be spending that day alone [Cry]

i second that [Cry]
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I already sent out, like 4 or so days ago, my gifts for my girl. She lives in Hawaii, and I'm meeting her in June. [Smile]
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pedactor:
what will i be doing?? laughing @ all the couples who get into fights bc the girl wasnt happy w/ what she got.. especially since i dont have to put up w/ it...being single on valentines day(which is way beyond overrated and too hyped up i think anyway) is NOT a bad thing

some of us deal with it in different ways. i hate being single, you don't. so we're different in how we look at it.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seattlesoleman
Elite Trooper
Member # 8598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seattlesoleman   Author's Homepage   Email seattlesoleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jayrea:
i will be doing absolutly nothing, this is just another day for me....i to hate this holiday!!!

Whatever, you'll be face down on my bed gettin a load all over your soles....PREACH!!! lol
Posts: 262 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sabbath
Major Player
Member # 4844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sabbath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess I'll have dinner with my girlfriend, then some sex, I can't complain..

Nevertheless, I've never liked valentines day, if you dont have a girlfriend , the wolrd makes you feel so miserable and I mean.. its just another day..

Posts: 213 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sabbath:
I guess I'll have dinner with my girlfriend, then some sex, I can't complain..

Nevertheless, I've never liked valentines day, if you dont have a girlfriend , the wolrd makes you feel so miserable and I mean.. its just another day..

I'm pretty single but I won't feel miserable on valentines day. Some years i'm with someone...some years i'm not. Some years i'm dating someone and other years I just broke up with someone. Thats the way it goes. I never let it stress me out in a bad way. Of course if i'm with someone i'm looking for the perfect gift...and that's stressful but in a fun way ;o) Either way my mom will be sweet and send me a post card haha and now that I think about it my nephew is old enough where he can eat candy...I should send the little guy a shit load lol. It's all what you make of it.
Oh and I feel very sorry for anyone who has a fight on valentines day....thats no fun [Blush] ( I think the concept of the day is pretty cool. A day where I can spoil my girl without actually spoiling her is pretty cool. Anyway have fun fellas.
GQguy

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Valentine's Day is just Thursday for me. Really, I don't sweat the day at all. Being single during it doesn't bother me one bit, but I suppose being able to spend the day with a significant other would be nice. I personally just don't get the point of being all depressed on the day if you're single.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
and that's stressful but in a fun way ;o)
GQguy

Speak for yourself [Laugh] I'm surprised I have any hear left [Tongue]
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Goin' to the gym...

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
quote:
what will i be doing?? laughing @ all the couples who get into fights bc the girl wasnt happy w/ what she got.. especially since i dont have to put up w/ it...being single on valentines day(which is way beyond overrated and too hyped up i think anyway) is NOT a bad thing

some of us deal with it in different ways. i hate being single, you don't. so we're different in how we look at it.
great observation [Roll Eyes] ...well now u know what i think...is nice to know that people think differently...isnt it? but at the same time its also nice to see where other people are coming from... especially when the other people are just trying to look on the brighter side of things, isnt it?
you didn't have to be a dick about it, i was just saying.
Gameon
Elite Trooper
Member # 20877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gameon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I paid for my GF to get a pedicure for us going out for dinner. I'll be rewarded with her having a french pedicure and some very high heels, followed by some serious feet attention later.

When it comes to feet, she calls me her foot slave and orders me to take her heels off at the end of the day/night!

can't wait!

Posts: 251 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

great observation [Roll Eyes] ...well now u know what i think...is nice to know that people think differently...isnt it? but at the same time its also nice to see where other people are coming from... especially when the other people are just trying to look on the brighter side of things, isnt it?
you didn't have to be a dick about it, i was just saying.
first of all i wasnt being a dick... you fucking idiot...your one dumb brick. NOW i am being a dick... stop reading so deep into what people say you fucking hypersentitive bafoon [Nut Kick] [Nut Kick]
i hope u waste away with your pathetically miserable existence tomorrow... good day

GOOD DAY!!!!! [Mad]

well.....that was fun

bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The love in this thread is overwhelming...
[Laugh]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Laugh]

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links