Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » feet in class (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: feet in class
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So yeah I never make posts like this, but I gotta share this one from last night. I was in a three hour night class and this fairly cute chick sits next to me wearing these old worn out flats with no socks. Now it's been really cold here and foot sightings are not that common right now so I was pretty happy just to see the tops of her feet. But about 30 mins into the class and not to mention 30 mins of undressing her feet with my eyes she finally slipped one of the shoes halfway off. My god her sole was lovely. A few mins after that she suddenly took off both shoes and spent the rest of class barefoot. The great part of it was that these shoes were so well worn that I could actually smell them. It took me a little while to actually realize what the smell was but when I did, I swear I didn't hear a word the prof said for the next hour. I know there wasn't a lot of action in this story, but for a foot starved guy like me this was a great winter experience I had to share and this is maybe my only outlet.

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good for you man! Glad you enjoyed the sights and smell!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Matrix
Loyal Member
Member # 20166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Matrix         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is exactly why my GPA isnt where it should be
Posts: 58 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
College_footguy,what quote is your sig from?

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mona:
College_footguy,what quote is your sig from?

My old roomate, lol. He also has a ff but not of the same intensity as mine

--------------------

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eusak
Major Player
Member # 14476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eusak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm suprised you don't get to see plenty of feet in your college library. I used to see shoeless girls there all the time back in the day. I figure since Uggs are still somewhat popular nowadays you'd get to see even more barefoot girls since most where them without socks. I can't imagine at least some of them don't pull off their Uggs when they're studying in the library for a couple of hours.
Posts: 229 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What do you mean you know there is not a lot of action. This story is amazing. Where I go to school, I see the girls in those flats (seem to be popular among Spanish girls) You're so lucky you got to see her feet. I see girls all the time in those flats and I hope at least for an itch on their foot so they take the shoe off just for a split second I could see feet. I saw a superhot girl the other day- I'm really debating on talking to her.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1toes1obsessed1
Board Regular
Member # 28761

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1toes1obsessed1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh mona ur feet are hot. do u wank anyone of with ur feet?
Posts: 3 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

quote:
Originally posted by octoberbaseball:
What do you mean you know there is not a lot of action. This story is amazing. Where I go to school, I see the girls in those flats (seem to be popular among Spanish girls) You're so lucky you got to see her feet. I see girls all the time in those flats and I hope at least for an itch on their foot so they take the shoe off just for a split second I could see feet. I saw a superhot girl the other day- I'm really debating on talking to her.

Yeah i really did spend the first half of class sending her those psychic signals telling her to take off the shoes...guess it worked lol. Good luck with the superhot chick man. Go for it and let me know how it turns out.

--------------------

Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the smell of sweaty cheesey feet is like a drug.

i hear what you're sayin brother! [Smile]

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have to hear this story from last week....we had to watch a series of slides in one class and this girl in front of me kicked off her boots and had her white-socked feet on top of the chair and I couldn't keep my eyes off them....okay it's not really a "story" but a damn distraction nonetheless!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
You have to hear this story from last week....we had to watch a series of slides in one class and this girl in front of me kicked off her boots and had her white-socked feet on top of the chair and I couldn't keep my eyes off them....okay it's not really a "story" but a damn distraction nonetheless!

mmmm white socks! i love white socks, with dirt on the soles and sweat soaked so you can see the shape of the foot......... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toewrestling
Elite Trooper
Member # 18881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toewrestling   Email toewrestling   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah nice, but I prefer feet of my teachers,

thanks

Posts: 307 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:

Glad to know I'm not the only one who goes to class and gets distracted by all the feet. Oh how I love the first part of the fall semester and the end of the spring one

--------------------

A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happpened to me again today in another class despite the cold cold 20 degree temperatures this girl wears these black pair of flats and had her legs crossed with her toe cleavage showing and her pinky toe peeked out!! At one point, she had one of those push-pens where you push the button and the pen comes out, and she was pushing the buttom along each of her toes in order from pinky to the big toe [Drool] , I think a guaranteed sight for ANY foot guy to at least take note of!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links