Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » feet in class (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: feet in class
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good for you A&F! I didn't have any sightings tonight. Test day. But I did learn that my new major puts me in the building where I can get the best foot sightings on campus.

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by college_footguy:
quote:
Originally posted by Mona:
College_footguy,what quote is your sig from?

My old roomate, lol. He also has a ff but not of the same intensity as mine
That line was first said by Jack Nicholson as The Joker in the first Batman movie.
Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a dif sig when that ? was asked

--------------------

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Same girl is at it again! Little does she know she takes the boredom out of that class! She has no idea

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
roughsoleman
Board Regular
Member # 24234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for roughsoleman   Email roughsoleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God, I miss college.
Posts: 39 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joef
Elite Trooper
Member # 801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joef         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last spring I was studying in the grass together with five girls. I think we were sitting there for three hours. We arrived around 10:30 and all the girls had their jackets on. One of them had a scarf too - rather unnecessary but maybe "chic". However - after an hour it started to feel warm and nice in the sunshine. We all took our jackets off. A little bit later one of the girls took her shoes and socks off and rolled up her trousers. "I think I will tan my legs too", said the girl next too me and she did the same. It ended with all five girls barefoot. I took a couple of photos. If you are interested I can show them.
Posts: 328 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
timothy99
Major Player
Member # 28289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for timothy99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I live in florida and go to usf. Flip flops are worn literally 365 days a year here no matter the temperature. Girls are always moving dangling and playing with their feet in class. A real distraction but it goes to the next level here. The female professors ususally wear heels but take them off in class putting on flip flops or some kind of see through slippers. I have had two professors that just are barefoot through out the class. It is so hard to focus. Honestly if you have a foot fetish florida is the place to be and everone gets pedicures.
Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mona:
College_footguy,what quote is your sig from?

Tim Burton's original 'Batman' in 1990 also featured this quote.

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oops, sorry about that Longhitter04!

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe I shuold start talking to her....did smile and say hi today for the first time upon seeing her in the halls!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Yeah dude, go for it. You're gonna regret it so much more if you don't talk to her, than if you get rejected

--------------------

deserthope2000
Loyal Member
Member # 2752

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deserthope2000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Years ago, I recall one experience during my college days in a finance class where an attractive young lady who usually sat behind me would take off her flats and then practically slide her bare feet under my chair. I couldn't stand my finance classes, but it kept me from falling asleep in class. Too bad for me, she was already married.
Posts: 62 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

quote:
Originally posted by deserthope2000:
Years ago, I recall one experience during my college days in a finance class where an attractive young lady who usually sat behind me would take off her flats and then practically slide her bare feet under my chair. I couldn't stand my finance classes, but it kept me from falling asleep in class. Too bad for me, she was already married.

The story in my original post is from a finance class. Crazy right?

--------------------

A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

I'll be honest, CFG I really want her to know I am looking down at her feet, and I think my body chemistry gives off that feeling

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Uh oh...I might have hit gold here...that's all I'm gonna say for now [Hump]

There have been a couple of developments since I last posted on this thread!

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links