Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Correlation Between Length of Toes and Height of Girl (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Correlation Between Length of Toes and Height of Girl
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 5 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had JUST now thought of this and have always been attracted to taller woman and realized I like long toes on a woman....I am curious now is this consensus true for most of you, such as if you like petite girls than you like really small toes?? Are there any inconsistencies, such as maybe u like short girls but like really long toes??

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i don't see a solid link between height and toe-length. i see more a link between finger length and toe-length. but not a huge one.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss DerbyFeet
Board Regular
Member # 29300

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss DerbyFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm short (just under 5 feet tall) and I don't have short toes. I think mine are pretty average length. And my sister is petite as well but her toes are loooong. So I don't think height has anything to do with it.
Posts: 22 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im personally a big fan of the taller girls as well. Long toes just melt me...the first thing I see when I see long toes is them wrapped around my cock! Although short toes are fine too! [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like tall women myself, in fact i saw one in the store i work at one time....oh my good gorgeous, and long sexy toes w/ beautiful polish. made my dad right there [Drool]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootManPete
Major Player
Member # 3260

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootManPete   Email FootManPete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I find that taller women have longer toes. My ex was 5'11" and had very long toes. High arches too. I know a few other tall girls who also have long toes. I've dated girls who were on the shorter end, and had shorter toes as well. That's just in my experience though -- could be mere coincidence.

--------------------
Tired female feet deserve to be sniffed.

Posts: 202 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could weigh in on this, but I don't think it would be as interesting as hearing about your encounters. Nice to see long toe lovers here. There is a Natalie Portman pic that LL put up today and you'll notice the right foot is not on the ground so the toes are well inside her heel - however the other the toes hang out a bit. It is all perspective. I digress -

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Same here...love long, slender girls and also love long, slender toes/feet.
I´m long and slender myself...probably the reason why I really like tall women.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thatonemexican11
Loyal Member
Member # 15767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thatonemexican11   Email thatonemexican11   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
I had JUST now thought of this and have always been attracted to taller woman and realized I like long toes on a woman....I am curious now is this consensus true for most of you, such as if you like petite girls than you like really small toes?? Are there any inconsistencies, such as maybe u like short girls but like really long toes??

i love short girls but i prefer longer toes and bigger feet [Mmm] . not too big though haha
Posts: 78 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toewrestling
Elite Trooper
Member # 18881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toewrestling   Email toewrestling   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tall women who has big feet excite me much, as brigitte nielsen when she was young
Posts: 307 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been with a girl at 5'9 with UK size 9 and am now with a girl at 5'4 with size UK 4, what does that say? [Tongue] I prefer smaller feet than long ones.

--------------------
http://www.images4sale.com/22705
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And I guess long to whom and big to whom - some interviews the woman lured me w/o pic and talked up how long her toes were. I said to whom, "maybe ur family, but not to me." Certainly allows me to sep. weed from...if I do not vibe them.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there was a girl in my dorm first year who was 6'1 and she was called "finger toes" as a nickname

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a shorter male so i look fof women that are between 5' and 5'5". I like size 5-9 and regular sized toes and feet. My wife suits me perfectly.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mona:
there was a girl in my dorm first year who was 6'1 and she was called "finger toes" as a nickname

haha that is what i jokingly call chicks with big feet

they hate it [Evil Grin]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links