Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Correlation Between Length of Toes and Height of Girl (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Correlation Between Length of Toes and Height of Girl
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Physiologically, there is no real correlation between height and the length of toes insofar as tall gals can still have short, stubby toes relative to their height. A taller woman is likely to have longer toes if you are just measuring with a ruler but if put into a ratio, toe-length : height, her toes may not be that long.

One woman (one of my greatest regrets, letting her slip away) was only 5'4" and she had, by far, the longest toes I'd ever encountered. Last girl (the other great regret) was well over 5'9" and had wonderfully long toes - they were an indescribable turn-on - but not as long as the first.

I should point out that, even when they know that it is meant as a compliment, if a woman feels that you've told her that she has big feet, she will despise you to the end of her days. Watch your word selection!

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sabbath
Major Player
Member # 4844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sabbath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've met many small girls with long toes..
YET...
Never met any tall girl with short toes..

Posts: 213 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tall girls with long toes for me. If there's any group of videos I want to see more than any other brand, it will be those from ilovelongtoes.com.

Short girls with small feet and toes don't do it for me.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Taller, slimmer girls almost ALWAYS have better feet than smaller girls in my experience. Short tanned blonde girls almost NEVER have good feet.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I tend to agree with Sabbath and National...It is easier to find a tall woman with long toes than the other way around, and I do appreciate the work of ILLT.COM... Most of my models are size 8+, but I have made exceptions over the years. Candi for instance is 5 foot 6 with size 6s and long toes (amazing UK accent). Candi has the smallest feet of all, but the toes do not disappoint.

MIA has 11's, she is 5 foot 9ish and in heels just amazing
Raven has 11s, she is 6 +, but skinny you can carry her over the threshold..lol...
Gabby has 12's, she is 5 foot 8
Hazel has 9's, she is 5 foot 4
Allie has 11s', she is 5 foot 9
MJ has 10's, she is 5 foot 9-10
Jaida has 8's, she is 5 foot 4ish
Soli has 9's, she is 5 foot 6 ish
Kyra has 9's, she is 5 foot 8 ish
Meriah has 7 1/2, she is 5 foot 7
Piper has 10's, she is 5 foot 8
Sophia has 8's and is 5 foot 7
STG has 8's and is 5 foot 7ish
Angel has 7 1/2 to 8 and is 5 foot 3 (tiny all toes)
Aubry has 8's and is 5 foot 4ish (her sis is 5 foot 8 but short toes, so go figure - not on my site)

For me it is all about the toes to foot quotient, but I'll keep an eye out for small women with big feet and long toes, etc. U'll be the first to know...E

[ February 24, 2008, 05:08 AM: Message edited by: Elvzz ]

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elgordode62
All Pro Poster
Member # 25252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elgordode62   Email elgordode62   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I went out with a girl right after high school (AGES ago). She had size five feet with VERY long toes. She also had very stubby figers too....Maybe the exception but like I read above, seems like long fingered women have long toes in my experience.
Posts: 637 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wistasse
Board Regular
Member # 32729

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wistasse   Email wistasse   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'd agree that the finger length is more of an indication (never 100% of course). i like short girls with little feets. but if she's flexible and can do things with them so much the better!
Posts: 21 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links