Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Big Question: How Has Joining Wu's Impacted You (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Big Question: How Has Joining Wu's Impacted You
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 5 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Talking to all sorts of people about my foot fetish is the biggest factor I've gotten out of joining up with Wu's, but I came to the realization that foot fetishes are something that isn't just way more common, but rather something that is normal. Until I first used Google in late 1999, I thought I was the only person who had a foot fetish. I can now talk to people about my foot fetish and have opened up about it to a lot of people lately. Overall, joining the forum has helped me to realize that I'm not just one, but one in many - very many - who see feet the same way I do.

Toast to Wus! [Wu]

Let's hear other stories on how Wu's has helped you!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Matrix
Loyal Member
Member # 20166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Matrix         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've only been a member for about a year, but it has done loads for my self-confidence.

I am so grateful for this place and being able to feel "normal"

Posts: 58 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Even though many guys carry a foot fetish, we're still considered "weird" by many more. But that's okay.

Tell someone you're into pain or animals or even children. Watch how they'll react. They'll look at you as if you're talking about something risky and dangerous. But tell them you're into feet, and they giggle. For them that's not serious or legitimate. It's as if they have lost their respect for you.

I frankly don't care about their reactions. Having a foot fetish is the best holiday gift any guy can have.

Let us thank this board for providing us an escape away from anything that's been bothering you in your job or family life. Let us thank Wu for giving us the time and leisure of further celebrating our fetish.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was invited by Fetish art Photography and was welcomed in warmly by all the members ... thank you!
As for what Wu's has done for me ... I have explored my fetish with people who are comfortable with theirs. That is refreshing.

A VERY SPECIAL THANKS to the big guy himself [Wink] I appreciate your support and contact!
You are a great man with an even better playground for us!!
[Wu]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ch15x
Elite Trooper
Member # 12382

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ch15x         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I browsed in here a few years back out of curiosity. I joined a couple of years ago and am just now started posting. [Roll Eyes]

I didn't fully realize the "scope" of this fetish until seeing all the pics/participants. Keep it goin'!!! [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 349 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
4 years of letting off steam. [Smile]

well........ what can i say..... its been my hero!

Thank you Wu [Wu]

without you guys and wu's..... i would be a man with bottled up experiences, fantasys, and oppinion.... thanks to everyone here, i can share my love for feet! [Smile]

thank you.

p.s. its actually 5 years, becuase i remember me and Lou joined at roughly the same time. Summer 03!

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the only way i can say it has impacted me is causing me to use my computer more often instead of going outside [Wink]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wus has been great for me. Like someone else I registered a while back but am just now starting to post. I actually just kinda browsed the contribution section for over a year before I registered for the forum. Then I lurked around the forum for nearly two years before I started to post. I've always been very self conscious about talking feet with other guys even though I have friends with foot fetishes. It's just not something I wanna share face to face with another dude. But being here however lets me get things out in the open without having to worry about being judged or labeled or whatever. Basically, Wus is great.

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The forum has really helped me. I've been able to post situations I've been in and have been able to receive help and advice. At first I used to visit wus all the time but I never went on the forum. As for negative situations with females and female feet (such as girls saying feet are gross) the forum has really helped me know I'm not alone. Also along with foot fetish talk, foot pictures and Lord Lucan's are awesome.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
as you can tell but the thread i posted today, it's been my life-saver

as much as i complain on this site, or seem all depressed. i can honestly say that i couldn't handle having this fetish if it weren't for this site.

i can honestly say that this Forum saved my life.

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha...changed my life path pretty much. I dated both Daemoness and Mystique, both of whom I met on wu's...if I had never joined, well that would have changed a LOT about where I am today.
Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joining Wu's was for me, a way of being able to not only talk to other like minded individuals about our fetish, but to see some of the most incredible pictures of incredibly sexy women showing off their incredibly sexy feet!
Aside from any real life fantasies and experiences, Wu's is probably the next best thing.
The forum is also one of the best places to find the most comprehensive discussions on all things 'female feet', and also, I think that one of the things which set Wu's apart from some of the other forums around, is that the atmosphere and attitude of it's members is more mature, whereas others seem to like to bitch about models and their feet if they don't conform to some type of ideal.
I've been visiting Wu's since about 98-99' when Lil Redhead and Mrs Infatuated were the big models in the game, when Feet Fair started out, and now look! Hundreds of foot fetish related sites, many of which have a link to Wu's, a testament to Wu's as a resource for all things 'fem feet'!
Long live [Wu]

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wu's has definitely provided me with both an outlet and a social group to enjoy. It really is good to know that you're never the only one around and I enjoy listening to everyone's stories, interacting, and enjoying the pictures that some members post. Not only that, but I feel like Wu's has also given me the confidence to go out and get some feet for myself, with no shame or anything. So in short...Viva El Wu's!
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with all of the above. A few years ago I only knew The Mousepad and that often sucks because of the arrogant attitude of many of the users / mods.

Wu`s is the best on the net.

[Cheers] [Wu] [Cheers]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A & F I feel the same way as you man !!
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links