Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Big Question: How Has Joining Wu's Impacted You (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Big Question: How Has Joining Wu's Impacted You
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
A few years ago I only knew The Mousepad and that often sucks because of the arrogant attitude of many of the users / mods.

don't remind me, LOL!!!
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
middleman9
Loyal Member
Member # 13541

Icon 1 posted      Profile for middleman9   Email middleman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me.. i dont really talk much about this. But i find it interesting to hear your stories and experiences and seeing the pictures. I am starting to post a bit more than before.

You guys are cool.

Posts: 55 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for the longest time, i thought i was a lone ranger in the pervo department.

...but nowadays, i realize that I fit in like one clown at a rodeo circus. Yee-Haw!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xxmadisonxx
Elite Trooper
Member # 24593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxmadisonxx   Email xxmadisonxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well i havent been here that long but it has helped make new friends and keep up with old ones, x
Posts: 286 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It made me realize that I wasn't alone, and gave me the course correction I needed to keep me outta trouble.

Because I had never divulged me foot fetish to my wife I had spent my married life doing things related to foot-watching that could have gotten me into a lot of trouble (stalking, theft, public voyeurism and masturbation) Thank God I was never caught.

Finally after 23 years I found WU's, joined, and vowed that I'd be perfectly honest with my background and activites and share anything anyone else wanted to hear or discuss.

The guys and gals here made me feel like family, respected my viewpoints, enjoyed my experiences, and with a year or so, had strongly encouraged me and informed me how to tell my wife.

I finally did. She accepted it completely and has indulged me beyond my wildest imagination. How I wish I would have divulged that from the beginning.

Anyway, I'm so thankful for finding Wu's. I know that I'll be able to spend the rest of my days totally enjoying my wife's pretty peds in any way I desire.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links