Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Girlfriends feet, cant resist myself anymore (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Girlfriends feet, cant resist myself anymore
beefted
Board Regular
Member # 24335

Icon 1 posted      Profile for beefted   Email beefted   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi ive been in a beutiful relationship for the past 3 months, the problem is early in the relationship she told me she didnt like people touching her feet, so that was hard on me, and shes always wearing flip flops so it was pretty difficult for me to hide my desires, it took me 2 months to tell her i liked her feet(she is the first and only person to know this) and she didt say a word, so i dont know what she thinks.
so for the past month she's been aware of my fetish, she lets me play with her toes now and then, but most of the time she doesnt let me touch her feet, and shes been like.. teasing me, maybe im over-reacting, but she knows i want those feet and now she's always barefooted, whenever she can she kicks her shoes off and goes barefooted, putting her feet on my lap, or wiggling her toes againt my leg, or putting her bare feet on the table in front of the tv when im watching it, before she knew i liked her feet, she never was bare footed, not once. and never did any of those things. its really very hard for me to hold myslef to my desires..
im confused, dont know what to do, i dont know if she really dislikes people touching her feet, but likes attention on them, if she's just teasing me or what.. and i dont want to be pushy about it, dont want to get her uncomfortable
what do you guys think/suggest

anyway thanks for stopping by my thread
sorry for the grammar, im mexican and never really payed attention to my eglish classes
cheers!

Posts: 3 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JRfeet69
Board Regular
Member # 8399

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JRfeet69         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just tell her that ur really into feet and u would like to try it out. be smooth and romantic about it, i've convinced plenty of girls who were taboo to the whole idea. start with a massage and light kisses and just be straight up
Posts: 40 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AlexVaNY
Board Regular
Member # 29626

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AlexVaNY   Email AlexVaNY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's only one way to find out. Try these...

- Next time she props her feet on your lap, start massaging her feet. Go slow, don't immediately start slobbering her feet. Start with a foot rub and watch her reaction.

- Go to Bath & Body, the Body Shop, etc and buy a foot care basket (pumice stone, foot scrub, foot lotion) and offer to give her a foot massage when she comes home from work tired. I can't see her turning down a massage after a long day of work.

- Take her shoe shopping for sexy sandals. All women love shoes.

Posts: 3 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Take your time, don't go overboard, but continue trying to access her feet. My guess is that she'll change over time and become much more comfortable with you enjoying her feet.

I never thought I'd be able to touch my wife's feet in any way- for most of our marriage I didn't- because she's so ticklish. But she's taken "mind over matter" and now let's me do anything I want with her feet (touching, rubbing, licking, sucking her toes, FJ's, cumming on them) without never a complaint about it tickling.

[ March 10, 2008, 09:58 AM: Message edited by: feetluvr ]

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sabbath
Major Player
Member # 4844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sabbath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hola! si , se lo que es eso.. asi son las chicas muchas veces dicen que no.. pero en realidad si quieren jaja
Yo diria que fueras poco a poco , como te recomendaron alla arriba empieza tal vez por darle un masajito y ve si puedes llegar mas lejos, buena suerte!

Posts: 213 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
provenLoser
Board Regular
Member # 21637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for provenLoser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beg.
Posts: 47 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with feetluvr. You just have to take your time and start off slow with foot massages. Let her get comfortable with you touching her feet on a regular basis. From there, you can work your way up to other things.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beefted
Board Regular
Member # 24335

Icon 1 posted      Profile for beefted   Email beefted   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks everyone, i guess ill give it a try.. get her comfortablee and hopee that she understands mee
thanks y gracias tmb al paisanok me contesto jaja

Posts: 3 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Been dating her 3 months and no feet yet? Dude if you're gf doesn't let you have her feet what are you doing with her? You might break up with her tomorrow and no memories of having her feet to jack off to? Don't understand it.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_sniffer2281
Major Player
Member # 21756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_sniffer2281   Email foot_sniffer2281   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe she isnt intentionally trying to tease you but rather slowly getting comfortable with the idea of you liking her feet.

Maybe she is easing herself in - i.e letting you view her feet...and seeing how you react and how she herself reacts/feels.

Or maybe she just loves teasing you [Big Grin]

Posts: 227 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slimebass
Board Regular
Member # 1409

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slimebass         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is definitely teasing you-maybe she does want to see you beg!

But you have to give it a shot. If she reacts bad you can shrug it off and say you were kidding or just trying something new. Don't new lovers explore each other bodies?

Go for it.

Posts: 49 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when i first got with my girlfriend she was pretty much the same in the shy sense!

not so much the teasing however she may have been doing it without realising.

my adivce is to persist. it took me andmy gf some time to get used to the foot activity. weve been on and off with but now she's totally comfortable with it.

give it time and if she doesnt acceot it AND continues to to tease you then you have a right to be upsett as you both have an obligation to please each other!

Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with the others. Take the time to massage them and caress them. Sometimes a few drinks will help her relax too. I mean don't get her shitfaced just get her to relax.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seriously, I never thought much of my feet til B. So... go slow and if she has questions, be honest and not all macho. lol When we as women are into our man, we WANT to learn and please.

Be calm.

Now, even though I like the suggestion of giving her a pedicure yourself, offer to send her to get one too. I, personally, have gone to the same woman for so long, and I am completely in love with her. I sit back in the massage chair, close my eyes and even fanticize about her when she does my feet. AND I WOULD HAVE never admitted that a few months back... so... find what gets her going... and run with it!

Good luck!

Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some really good advice above. I missed it if it was mentioned: pressure. Any perceived pressure and this will kill any hope you have of persuading her to indulge your foot desires.

Take your time; don't try for results any time soon, think in terms of months. Remember, "Rome wasn't built in a day" (whatever the hell that means).

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links