Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Girlfriends feet, cant resist myself anymore (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Girlfriends feet, cant resist myself anymore
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by beefted:
hi ive been in a beutiful relationship for the past 3 months, the problem is early in the relationship she told me she didnt like people touching her feet, so that was hard on me, and shes always wearing flip flops so it was pretty difficult for me to hide my desires, it took me 2 months to tell her i liked her feet(she is the first and only person to know this) and she didt say a word, so i dont know what she thinks.
so for the past month she's been aware of my fetish, she lets me play with her toes now and then, but most of the time she doesnt let me touch her feet, and shes been like.. teasing me, maybe im over-reacting, but she knows i want those feet and now she's always barefooted, whenever she can she kicks her shoes off and goes barefooted, putting her feet on my lap, or wiggling her toes againt my leg, or putting her bare feet on the table in front of the tv when im watching it, before she knew i liked her feet, she never was bare footed, not once. and never did any of those things. its really very hard for me to hold myslef to my desires..
im confused, dont know what to do, i dont know if she really dislikes people touching her feet, but likes attention on them, if she's just teasing me or what.. and i dont want to be pushy about it, dont want to get her uncomfortable
what do you guys think/suggest

anyway thanks for stopping by my thread
sorry for the grammar, im mexican and never really payed attention to my eglish classes
cheers!

What attracted you to her in the first place? Why are you even continuing the relationship?

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uno1
Elite Trooper
Member # 2883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Uno1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have to agree with the others. It sounds like one of the following situations:

1. She wants to see you beg (sort of sexy, but kind of mean if taken too far).

2. She's easing herself into the idea of giving you access to her feet on a regular basis.

3. She's trying to give you the next best thing.

Best advice I can think of: Ask. Ask her what it is, exactly, that she wants the next time she "teases" you, and how long it's going to go on.

Posts: 350 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonascuomo
Elite Trooper
Member # 20905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jonascuomo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Honesty is the best policy dude!

--------------------
**on the first day, God created feet..and it was good**

Posts: 315 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beefted
Board Regular
Member # 24335

Icon 1 posted      Profile for beefted   Email beefted   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi. first off let start by apologizing for no responding sooner, i had a problem with my computer so i couldnt login for some time..
some interesting things have happened since, i took some of yoir advice and it worked..
now i get to kiss her feet and suck on her toes when we have a chance.. so thank you so very much for your help..
now i look back at my post and i think she was teasing me but not t make me beg, but more like some of you said to ease herself to the idea, and see how we both reacted.. i took it slowly.. being completely honest and stopping when she said so..
it was hard.. at first it was very confusing.. she wanted but not really.. but when i got to give the first kiss.. it was all downhill from there.. the other problem i got was her big toe, it took a while to get her comfortable with me kissing her big toe.. all the others were fine, but when she got confortable with that she let me do whatever i wanted ..
just yesterday was my first official toe suck, i massaged, smelled, and kissed those feet and sucked her toes for like an hour.. it was the best..
so thanks to all.. hope my experience is helpful for someone else.. and enjoy
cheers!

Posts: 3 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
go for it all the way! make it clear from the start thisis what you like! if she cant really accept it then get out fast.

dont make the same mistake i did and end up 3 years down the line still trying to get your foot fetish sex life sorted.

im now emotionally attatched to my girlfriend but sexually unsatisfied. you have a right to those feet, and if she's teasing you, you have an even bigger reason to confront her. give it a little more time though

Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shadixx
Board Regular
Member # 22316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shadixx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heres the thing...she probably doesn't know what she is susposed to do with them. She just thinks you like to look at feet or something. She doesn't know that you want to lick them,sniff them,suck her toes etc. etc...think of it from her point of view,she has no idea what all a foot fetish entails. So my suggestion is that you tell her what you want. Ask and you shall receive!Dont worry about her thinking your weird,if she was going to judge you on that she would have called you out on it when you told her you liked feet. If she loves you,she will do it to make you happy. If she won't then go find another girl,there are PLENTY out there that would be willing. I have done whatever to the feet of pretty much every girl I have ever been with. However, I don't think you will have much of a problem seeing as she is already teasing you with them. Much luck to you brother.

Peace and grace

-Jacoby

--------------------
 -

Posts: 24 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad to here you got to enjoy her feet. Now post some pics of them.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by beefted:
im confused, dont know what to do, i dont know if she really dislikes people touching her feet, but likes attention on them, if she's just teasing me or what.. and i dont want to be pushy about it, dont want to get her uncomfortable
what do you guys think/suggest
...im mexican and never really payed attention to my eglish classes

she's testing you (whether she realizes it or not) in order to find out what kind of man you are. the short answer is to fall for her test, but fall for it in the right way.

best of luck friend-o [Wink]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
beefted, steady ahead. Give your girl a bit of time to accept that her feet are beautiful. She probably wouldn't be teasing you if she was really creeped out by your love of her feet. However, know when to move on later if needed to search out your true solemate. Do not become numb to your soul's desires to just get by so so.
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amglo
Board Regular
Member # 10488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for amglo   Email amglo       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Easy answer, tell her that her heels are too rough & the best cure is some "Man Protein" that needs to be applied directly.
Posts: 33 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links