Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How do you discretely touch female feet? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: How do you discretely touch female feet?
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you know any ways (tips) to get your hands on some hot, juicy female feet, without looking like a perv?

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Learn Reflexology. [Fingers Crossed]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's right, give her a foot massage!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If she's in sandals and outside, say to her: "Oh my, is that a ladybug?!" and then swipe your hand and fingers along her foot really firmly but quickly (without raising the pervy eyebrows). Maybe even twice just to make sure the bug is gone and you get sufficient feet residue on your pervy paws.

Then make sure not to wash your hands until you've made it home with ample time to sniff and lick your fingers beforehand [Smile]

Note: I've never tried this personally, but I think it will work like a charm if you're into that level of intimacy.

And if she asks where the ladybug went, just say it flew off. Or use the term "moth" if you want to seem more chivalrous.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Janie
BANNED
Member # 29435

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Janie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just say "if you give me a foot massage ill give you a foot massage" works 9 out of 10 times
Posts: 36 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree being up front is sexy...I just hired a model whose stats were meticulous...w/in the quarter inch...I only hire those with integity - you can see it in their eyes anyway so why waste the memory and time! Thanx Janie.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toe_sucker
Board Regular
Member # 29187

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toe_sucker   Email toe_sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
put in an application at a shoe store [Wink]
Posts: 5 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sometimes I would compliment a girl on her pedicure. I'd say nice pedicure then run my finger across her toes. Sometimes I feel guilty that I do it but hey it's an idea. Also the everpopular Are You Ticklish? could work.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i remember one time i saw a girl i knew, and i purposly fell and my nose fell right in here toes.

DON'T TRY IF YOU ARE ACCENDENT PRONE!

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I begin to wonder if offering a foot rub versus a foot massage makes any difference as far as intimacy is concerned...

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by toe_sucker:

Yeah, but then you'd also have to touch men's feet! [Cry]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a jewelry workshop with my girlfriend and one of my specialties is toe rings. Since I'm a gentleman I have no choice but to kneel down before the woman who just bought one, and put it on her toe. Mmmmmmmmmhhh nobody ever suspects! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Yeah, but then you'd also have to touch men's feet!"
Comment by dougiezerts

Not necessarily: when I sold, the mens dept. had their own salespeople. They made more, but that was fine with me. [Big Grin]

_fjb_

[ February 05, 2009, 06:11 AM: Message edited by: footjoyboy ]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
quote:
Originally posted by toe_sucker:

Yeah, but then you'd also have to touch men's feet! [Cry]
there's a downside to everything [Laugh]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sacfeet
Loyal Member
Member # 28153

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sacfeet   Email sacfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I once made a bet with a girl who's feet I really liked, and said if I lost I would suck he big toe. I knew I would not win. She thought she was degrading me when she won the bet. I happily removed her sandal and sucked her toe. I kept it short as not to cause alarm. She later said it was sexy (much later) If I was not so shy I could have turned it into a thing back then. O'well. [Smile]
Posts: 72 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links