Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How do you discretely touch female feet? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: How do you discretely touch female feet?
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I'm sitting on the floor and a foot is by, I'll just inch my hand closer to it.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And then say, "I'm sorry," if she glares at you! [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
shoe store is kinda funny

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats a very good question... I guess it depends on the situation because a few years back when i first discovered "foot flirting" & the bookstore as a foot haven, i told a gorgeous soccermom-like lady (maybe mid 30s) that she had nice toes...Anyway she shocked me because she took off a flip-flop and happily wiggled her toes saying "Thanks, I did'em myself"...As i said i was too shy/shocked then, but nowadays I would have gently held her foot & Don Juaned her!!!

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cliveman
Major Player
Member # 19258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cliveman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My mate used to just bum-rush this girl he used to live with in a massive flirting frenzy that nine times out of ten ended up in him tickling her feet.
(Meanwhile I was pretending to concentrate on packing the bong while actually taking very meticulous mental notes [Big Grin] )

Posts: 184 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footdoctor18
Board Regular
Member # 32543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footdoctor18   Email footdoctor18   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i tried supper hard once to get a job at a ''womens shoes store'' i even submitted a resume, not because of the fetish, but because i needed a job, lets just say they don't hire men, at women's shoes stores
Posts: 10 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
offer a foot massage

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm afraid that there is nothing discrete when I touch a woman's feet. When I'm going to touch her feet, "I know it, she knows it, and the American people know it."
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
speedlll
Board Regular
Member # 23555

Icon 1 posted      Profile for speedlll     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Get them to kick you in the nuts for being a perv lol.
Posts: 6 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
to be honest... id say be up front with the girl. trying to subtley touch them is the type of thing that make foot fetishes seem 'creepy'.

its like a guy on the bus 'falling' forward and touching a girls arse or boobs.

thats just my opinion tho

Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Athena K:
trying to subtley touch them is the type of thing that make foot fetishes seem 'creepy'.

oh yes, too many foot guys out there doing this type of stuff. i say be less creepy and get them feet so they won't be freaked out by you and then as a result, the rest of us.

control yourself for the sake of your brethren if nothing else boyz

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Answer - YA DON'T

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
quote:
Originally posted by Athena K:
trying to subtley touch them is the type of thing that make foot fetishes seem 'creepy'.

oh yes, too many foot guys out there doing this type of stuff. i say be less creepy and get them feet so they won't be freaked out by you and then as a result, the rest of us.

control yourself for the sake of your brethren if nothing else boyz

some will, some won't be. it's the way most of us can get feet anyway. btw, didn't you ask me if i snuck a sniff of my co-workers shoes at work??? [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links