Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » stripper feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: stripper feet
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just to help some of you out here are some realities in strip clubs and I've done this a lot:

1.Most strip clubs allow touching below the knee. In fact I have never found the exception and I've done this in a number of states.

2. They wear shoes because of health laws but usually they show enough of their toes arch etc. to allow you to judge the best feet according to your taste. If not, they are more than willing to show you their feet at the table before you committ the money.

3. On slow nights a girl will take $100-$125 guarenteed for almost umlimited time with her feet in a private room. They LOVE foot massages and will pose their feet any way you want them to in your lap AND you can touch them, massage them etc. I once had a gorgeous pair of feet to play with for almost three hours for $100.

4. Some times the girl with the best feet isn't real popular (big tits, pretty face etc.) so she is more than willing to spend a lot of time with you in a private room for a guarenteed amount of money.

5. $100 may seem like a lot but you can get smaller amounts of time for $40-$50. If the feet are as sexy as some that I have had, it's more than worth it.

6. Not ONE girl has ever made me feel weird about my desires. In fact many have already experienced foot guys.

Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is great news and $100 for 3 hours is a hell of alot better than i when i used to pay $20 for every 10 minutes at foot parties.

heck, that $33/hr is a better rate than I get with the feet of most homeless hotties who I pickup off the streets, and probably better pedicured too, LOL

great news my friend and thanks for sharing. i have never had the balls to try it in a strip club yet, but then again, i haven't gone to one in forever

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by spartanguy:
just to help some of you out here are some realities in strip clubs and I've done this a lot:

1.Most strip clubs allow touching below the knee. In fact I have never found the exception and I've done this in a number of states.

2. They wear shoes because of health laws but usually they show enough of their toes arch etc. to allow you to judge the best feet according to your taste. If not, they are more than willing to show you their feet at the table before you committ the money.

3. On slow nights a girl will take $100-$125 guarenteed for almost umlimited time with her feet in a private room. They LOVE foot massages and will pose their feet any way you want them to in your lap AND you can touch them, massage them etc. I once had a gorgeous pair of feet to play with for almost three hours for $100.

4. Some times the girl with the best feet isn't real popular (big tits, pretty face etc.) so she is more than willing to spend a lot of time with you in a private room for a guarenteed amount of money.

5. $100 may seem like a lot but you can get smaller amounts of time for $40-$50. If the feet are as sexy as some that I have had, it's more than worth it.

6. Not ONE girl has ever made me feel weird about my desires. In fact many have already experienced foot guys.

Good looking out, dude. I can use this. Thanks. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wanttosucktoes
Major Player
Member # 28591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wanttosucktoes   Email wanttosucktoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Will strippers allow you to suck there toes, and if so how many have said yes, apposed to those who have said no?
Posts: 101 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jumbosbusa
Board Regular
Member # 25505

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jumbosbusa   Email jumbosbusa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have gone to Strip clubs and lots of girls ask what you like and i just come out and tell them. I have sucked strippers toes, recieved a footjob through my jeans with them also. Awesome time, but I have never had a girl say ewww I'm not doing anything with my feet. But heres the thing, I no matter what do a head to toe scan before I goto a lap dance room....so if the peds are lookin like some nasty piggies, I say no thanks and wait for the next...

--------------------
<---perfectpeds amazing feet

Posts: 38 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
20Legend
Loyal Member
Member # 5492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 20Legend   Email 20Legend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm glad to see im not the only one who does this. Its best for us who are a little shy about our fetish as well. You can go during the slow hours at the strip club and be the totally free to have you way with a strippers feet. I've kissed, sucked, and massaged some of the most beautiful feet i've ever seen in strip clubs.

--------------------
Arches are my Kryptonite...

Posts: 50 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No question about it. There always seems to be at least one or two girls with feet to die for and NOT ONE has ever made me feel like a perv. Like I said, most of the girls I have been with have already experienced foot guys.

The key is going when it's slow. Many just sit around all day and make $00000 nada! a guarenteed $100 for a couple hours is just what they are looking for.

The girl who I spent three hours with for $100 was the exception. Most will do it for at least 2 hours for $100 if it's really slow. her feet were gorgeous. She was average in every other way but her legs and feet were spectacular!

Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A stripper joint promoting flip flops would be ideal...I can hardly take it when their long toes are cramped in FMH peep toes...but I agree - timing is everything. There is something about a stripper that oozes sensuality and self-promotion with a hint of low self esteem. Not a lot of MBA godzilla chics "civilians" can keep up with them or most of my models for that matter!

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a great idea--I can't beleive I've never thought of this--of course I was never into strip clubs either, but I did go to an expensive one last year-first time I'd gone in about 8 years--one of Larry Flynt's Hustler clubs here in NYC--it was a very busy night though and I don't think the Russian girl I had understood my requests anyway. But I may try it again, but I don't know of any clubs in Manhattan--anyone?

Thanks for the idea Spartanguy!

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jumbosbusa:
I have gone to Strip clubs and lots of girls ask what you like and i just come out and tell them... Awesome time, but I have never had a girl say ewww I'm not doing anything with my feet... But heres the thing, I no matter what do a head to toe scan before I goto a lap dance room....so if the peds are lookin like some nasty piggies, I say no thanks and wait for the next...

I do scan the woman and if she is looking great from the waist down and really puttin' it down [Bump] in the feet department, I tell her very quickly have a sit and lets get the show started. She gets extra for doing foot stuff and letting me get into her feet. Hey, I like what I like.

[ March 16, 2008, 11:42 PM: Message edited by: Footman9 ]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would any of them give u a full on footjob in the private room? I'm talking not through jeans but whipping out the salami?
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
timothy99
Major Player
Member # 28289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for timothy99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I go to strip clubs a lot in tampa the girls don't mind the foot fetish. One girl said derek jeter from the yankees has a big foot fetish too. For a full on foot job it cost me 460. It only cost me 100 through the pants. So now I go to lingere modeling shops or craigs list and get footjobs for 125 without any hassel. But still go to strip clubs to smell the sweaty stinky feet of gorgeous gurls.
Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the information, spartanguy. This is worth pondering; I do live in the hinterlands and there is a strip joint roughly 15 miles away - out in the middle of nowhere. Very often the dancers look "rode hard and put away wet" but there are occasions when a lovely one will be performing. Believe me, on a Thursday night at 9 PM, these girls are praying for a breathing entity to walk through the door. There have been a couple of times when I was the entire audience and the sole support for the girls for the entire evening. Certainly could work to my advantage.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My addition to this thread:

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=006336#000000

It was one of the HOTTEST experiences with a stipper's feet that I ever had...I still remember it like it was yesterday!

I have been to clubs in about a dozen cities or so but the "looser" touching laws of Niagara Falls (Canadian side) make for some of the best foot worshipping/toe sucking in these parts...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RadioactiveToy
Major Player
Member # 26926

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RadioactiveToy   Email RadioactiveToy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't pay a dollar for interacting with feet because I can get as much as I want for free.
You just have to know where to look.

Don't get me wrong, but paying for feet sound pretty desperate.

--------------------

Posts: 123 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links