Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Yahoo! Spotlight: Young woman baffled by her husband calling her feet "sexy" (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Yahoo! Spotlight: Young woman baffled by her husband calling her feet "sexy"
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is that problem that I always wonder I will run into one day when I find the right girl with the right feet...the woman asks Yahoo why her husband thinks her feet are sexy....she hadn't taken the best care of them they need a pedicure she says. It's likely she's unaware of the whole fetish thing (she probably won't be anymore!) I guess I always think it will be a challenge to show her how we think our woman's feet are different from the rest...

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another note, read what Donna M. said non-fetish related, but I was like 'whoa.'

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stephm_ff
Major Player
Member # 27001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stephm_ff   Email stephm_ff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can u share the link please?
[Cheers]

--------------------
'Toes all painted, feet all out, it's the aphrodisiac for tommorow without a doubt' - Keith Murray

Posts: 154 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

I can't believe I forgot to place a link there. I owe an apology, and a link

Yahoo! Question

No wonder this thread was slow at responses lol.

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

stephm_ff
Major Player
Member # 27001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stephm_ff   Email stephm_ff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol that 'Donna M' comment was pretty harsh

bless this woman by the name of 'Ginrummie':
"My husband says I have sexy feet too. Sometimes my feet aren't particularly at it's best but he still rubs them and kisses them. Your husband just has a foot fetish which is very normal. A lot of men love feet. Take his infatuation with your feet and play with it. Get pedicures and make them look extra sexy. He will just drool over them. Tease him with your feet. Rub your feet on him. Wear sexy shoes. Have fun with his fascination with those feet. My husband says he can see a really sexy woman but then notice her feet are nasty looking which is a turn off for him."

[Bow Down]

lol

--------------------
'Toes all painted, feet all out, it's the aphrodisiac for tommorow without a doubt' - Keith Murray

Posts: 154 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by stephm_ff:

"My husband says I have sexy feet too. Sometimes my feet aren't particularly at it's best but he still rubs them and kisses them. Your husband just has a foot fetish which is very normal. A lot of men love feet. Take his infatuation with your feet and play with it. Get pedicures and make them look extra sexy. He will just drool over them. Tease him with your feet. Rub your feet on him. Wear sexy shoes. Have fun with his fascination with those feet. My husband says he can see a really sexy woman but then notice her feet are nasty looking which is a turn off for him."

[Bow Down]

lol

[Thumbs Up]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RJ82:
quote:
Originally posted by stephm_ff:

[Bow Down]

lol

[Thumbs Up]
Dude is one of us for sure. Good deal.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tom Uz
Loyal Member
Member # 12166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tom Uz   Email Tom Uz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Going back to Foot Dude's original post, discussions like this on a place like Yahoo should help make that situation less of a 'problem' and 'challenge' for us going forward.
There seem to be a lot of people out there who are basically okay with guys being into women's feet. Awareness and acceptance are spreading (hopefully).

Posts: 76 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not sure why loving feet is such an issue. If you aren't 'sexually' harrassing some stranger you've never met about their feet -- like grabbing them or chasing after them or making lewd suggestive comments in public or trying to suck their toes, etc. -- who really has a problem. If you keep it in context - why is it a problem. Plenty of guys stare boobs, asses, legs, etc. when a girl passes by and it can be done subtley and with class. Keep your detailed sex life here in the forum and behind closed doors (or under a blanket at the beach, or behind a tree in the park, LOL - be creative) and why is it so frowned upon?

Forgive my naivety but it's new to me and while I didn't understand it at first - it certainly didn't turn me off or freak me out. I probably would've been more freaked out if I was expected to walk around without a shirt all the time instead of just walking around barefoot wiggling my toes at him to get a "rise".

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
interesting.. why the emphasis on a foot fetish.. as if that is bad?

and it's in a relationship.. no harm, no foul. i think she's just not geting it and not sure what to make of the attention.

when i first decided to be comfy with my love of feet and gals in high heels.. it was a period of high stress for me. was i weird.. was i a freak... was i crazy.. would i be a social outcast because of it?

but now.. 'm cool about it. and being cool about it.. i've got to see more heeled gals and more feet then when i wasn't cool about it.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's kind of what I'm saying. What's so freaky about the fact that someone likes feet?

They don't think it's weird if someone likes beautiful eyes, lips, breasts, asses, legs.

So I'm saying I don't understand society's frowning on it unless it's been a blatant display of embarrassing public behavior?

Otherwise -- Why not?

Please... go ahead....don't just love my body... love me for my soles [Smile]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think it's the same way for breat.. there was a time it wasn't viewed as erotically as it is now. and that period of transition, i'm sure was like what it's like for feet.

i've got friends spanning a few generations. the older ones know about feet, but aren't as open about it. will get on you as if it's wrong to like feet, even if they love it themselves. but the younger generations.. don't mind.. don't seem affected.. and are more embrassing.

so.. it's foreseeable that in time, no big deal will be made about feet.

One author said this.. societies that value artificial scents (like the US) tend not to like feet because the scent they carry aren't the perfume stuff that society values. and other societies that aren't so into artificial scents (some middle east era, and parts of Japan).. the acceptances of feet is much higher.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stephm_ff
Major Player
Member # 27001

well said perfectpeds.

--------------------

CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess foot fetish has been considered "Taboo" for such a long time, but as you all can see, it is becoming more accepted. [Hop]

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it's considered taboo because it's eroneously classed as a "fetish" which automatically marginalises it from Leg, Ass and Breast status.

Now if it would just be given the same damn recognition as all of those there wouldn't be this stupid hoo-haa about the whole thing!

Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links