Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Yahoo! Spotlight: Young woman baffled by her husband calling her feet "sexy" (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Yahoo! Spotlight: Young woman baffled by her husband calling her feet "sexy"
ljjnico
All Pro Poster
Member # 15015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ljjnico   Email ljjnico   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MarcusB:
I guess foot fetish has been considered "Taboo" for such a long time, but as you all can see, it is becoming more accepted. [Hop]

Yeah, less taboo.

--------------------
I'm the foot fuckin' master! Soles RULE and FM Concepts ROCK!

Posts: 536 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't care if it's taboo or not, as I need validation from nobody.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think feet, in general, are less taboo than they have been. Feet showing up on tv scenes more often allows people to talk about them more often I have noticed, even on a non-fetish level.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WillJerk4Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 21497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WillJerk4Feet   Email WillJerk4Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol, I like what Tom D said on Yahoo!..."Give him a "foot job"!! He'll LOVE IT" [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 384 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe there's a "Freud" out there that can help me understand... Why is the attraction to feet labeled as a fetish and not openly accepted in the mainstream without ridicule? For years women's shoes have been designed to show off her feet. They're advertised as "Pretty" or "Sexy". But, if a guy says "Wow she's got some sexy feet" the general population says "ugh, what's wrong with you?" But, if he says "Nice Hooters", you hear, "Yeah, I'll say". Just thought I'd throw that question out there.

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stephm_ff
Major Player
Member # 27001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stephm_ff   Email stephm_ff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^very good point. If it makes you feel any better I happen to listen to a lot of Hip Hop and quite a few rappers use the phrase 'sexy feet' and similar foot stories and no one bats an eyelid. They've even incorporated them into their videos, and Ludacris has publicly declared his love of feet. And no one has protested any of this, or to my knowledge, mentioned it in a bad light, so that's something I guess. Maybe the Hip Hop community is just a bit more laid back. I'll be glad to give some examples if you want but I'll save the space for now.

Also there was a show called 'Girlfriends' I recall watching where one of the characters is recalling an ex boyfriend they refer to as 'toe-sucking Charles', and none of her friends think it's strange, and at one point she boasts 'he does suck a mean toe'. Maybe one of the writers had a thing for feet.

But anyway I think people think its strange because a foot fetish isn't that common, and maybe because feet are so close to the ground people associate them with dirt and general uncleanliness, therefore classing feet as not sexual.

When it comes to T and A, I heard men are attraced to breasts because cleavage resembles a womans ass which is the way cavemen used to have sex... actually I heard that on a comedy show so its probably not true. [Roll Eyes]

But seriously, I think that whether they prefer them big or small or whatever, T and A is what EVERY man likes... I personally love all types of breasts and am a complete ass man, and because mainstream culture is exactly that, mainstream, and goes with what the majority thinks a different sexual interest such as feet will be strange to alot of people. I do think feet are slowly becoming more acceptable in the mainstream though. That's my way of seeing it...

--------------------
'Toes all painted, feet all out, it's the aphrodisiac for tommorow without a doubt' - Keith Murray

Posts: 154 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sabbath
Major Player
Member # 4844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sabbath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Because the attraction for Tits and Ass comes from evolution, before the man was able to stand , males used to seek for the female's ass. As time passed by and we were able to walk standing with our legs females started growing boobs. That's why everyone is supposed to love T&A.

In a scientific way foot fetish is not considered a fetish since it's a part of the body, it's called partialism and I guess it has been labeled as something "wrong" just because most people think feet are dirty and that must be a cultural thing, that may change.

But I really don't know if I'd like that everyone liked feet it would make me feel less unique hahaa

Posts: 213 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stephm_ff
Major Player
Member # 27001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stephm_ff   Email stephm_ff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sabbath:
But I really don't know if I'd like that everyone liked feet it would make me feel less unique hahaa

I agree! And well said on the T and A I guess it is true.

--------------------
'Toes all painted, feet all out, it's the aphrodisiac for tommorow without a doubt' - Keith Murray

Posts: 154 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i don't see why she is baffled at all. heck, i'd tell her she has great feet and then I would proceed to lick and sniff them as if it was completely normal [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by stephm_ff:
quote:
Originally posted by Sabbath:

I agree! And well said on the T and A I guess it is true.
I agree also. First, as a newcomer to my own feet and how exciting it can be... I'm not sure I'd want the world to all love feet or for it to be widely discussed everywhere -- I mean - I'm a woman so I have T and A... and I'm bored with the comments about them. But now, my feet - well that's a whole different story. And it's something that's more like my "own" and it's shared only with the special few -- OK the special thousands on this site...LOL but you kow what I mean.

It's not like we can't find or get what we want about feet and no matter where you live - feet are everywhere... some just have better seasons than others [Smile]

If you could talk about it all the time - would it lose some of it's appeal or some of the excitement?

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those comments about evolution and cave men reminded me of something. do you know why cavemen dragged their women by the hair? 'cause if they dragged them by the feet, they'd fill up with dirt!!
[Big Grin]
Sorry ladies. I couldn't resist. No disrespect meant.

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sofatater:
Those comments about evolution and cave men reminded me of something. do you know why cavemen dragged their women by the hair? 'cause if they dragged them by the feet, they'd fill up with dirt!!
[Big Grin]
Sorry ladies. I couldn't resist. No disrespect meant.

No offense taken by me. It's not the first time I've heard it and actually - it is kind of funny

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's odd. I didn't know a woman's body 'ended' at the ankle.

Silly me.

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[quote=perfectpeds]I agree also. First, as a newcomer to my own feet and how exciting it can be... I'm not sure I'd want the world to all love feet or for it to be widely discussed everywhere -- I mean - I'm a woman so I have T and A... and I'm bored with the comments about them. But now, my feet - well that's a whole different story. And it's something that's more like my "own" and it's shared only with the special few -- OK the special thousands on this site...LOL but you kow what I mean. /quote]

i've heard this before! my wife wants it to be special thing just between her and I.. and a few times she'd share with my site because she loves the attention and never got that before. to her.. feet and heels as a serious male magnet is new to her.

however.. she doesn't want it to be too common place. so that i don't loose interest. for me... all the talk about feet and heels.. well.. not a problem. doesn't do anything o make me loose interest. if a lifetime of interest hasn't changed my interest.. i'm sure a few moments online won't change that.

what makes it exciting.. how the gal works her toes into the picture. meaning.. is she teasing and toying with me... is she participating in my interest.. or is she just doign it to shut me up (the ladder will bore me with her)

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asshat
Board Regular
Member # 10107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asshat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Donna M.'s response is what popped into my head when coppertop's pic came up. The lady who asked the question is retarded and ugly. She is probably perplexed by instructions for making ice and why she shouldn't touch hot stuff.
Posts: 13 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links