Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » IS THIS TRUE? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: IS THIS TRUE?
xxmadisonxx
Elite Trooper
Member # 24593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxmadisonxx   Email xxmadisonxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok guys and girls, i was talking to a guy 2day who confidently told me that if a girls hands are short and stubby then so will her feet be, same as if a girls fingers r long and skinny then so will her toes b, is this true or not?

add ur thoughts, cos i am not too sure about this one x

Posts: 286 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty close to the real thing - I love slender hands and it is usually a precusor to asking them out.

I like to get most models hands in the shots - none of them have man hands - check them out.

"Sometimes, sometimes things are exactly as they seem."

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xxmadisonxx
Elite Trooper
Member # 24593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxmadisonxx   Email xxmadisonxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmmmmmmmmmm interesting hun, i am happy with my hands and feet but winge about everythin else lol
Posts: 286 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeh, it is quite true!

thats why when i cant get to the gold....... LOL

ill have a look at her hands...... and from that i make my judgement. [Smile]

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
true most of the time, but not all of the time. still have to see the total package to know how that is.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, there are definately some exceptions to that rule.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MRSPIN73
Board Regular
Member # 29205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MRSPIN73   Email MRSPIN73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YES THAT'S NOT ALWAYS TRUE THERE'S THIS GIRL AT MY JOB WHO HAS SOME LITTLE NUBBY, NOT TO ATTRACTIVE FINGERS BUT HER TOES ARE PERFECT.
Posts: 29 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toelicker91
Elite Trooper
Member # 7658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toelicker91   Email toelicker91   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had this experience the other night. The girl I was talking to had real long fingers. After a little bit I told her I had to ask a question. She said ok . I said being you have such long fingers are your toes long and skinny as well? She said no I dont think so. She took off her shoe and showed me her feet. Her toes were a normal length. Not real long , not real short but to me just right. Unfortunatley her feet were very ticklish, as she pulled them away and told me I tickled her.
Posts: 331 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hands and feet are definitely connected, but not on every single person to the same degree.
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would say that from what i see around that that is pretty accurate. I like to go for the happy medium... medium length toes, feet and hands.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These are genetic traits that commonly go together but, with the interplay of dominant & recessive genes, there is no assurance. A person can inherit one parent's hands and the other parent's feet - and they may be nothing alike. The mingled attributes can certainly be finer than that.

It occurs to me to ask if you have ever met someone with one blue eye and the other brown? No kidding, they're out there. Genetic combinations are truly amazing and far more unpredictable than a craps-shoot.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have always thought there IS a link between a girls hands and feet. Interesting that you have mentioned this cause when I meet a girl and cant see her feet, I always look at her hands and fingers and gauge a feeling for what her feet n toes must be like -)
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm starting to believe that hands and feet are connected most of the time, either by finger/toe length or palm/sole texture or both...

[ April 05, 2008, 06:12 PM: Message edited by: Solelvr2009 ]

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mikeyagogo
Board Regular
Member # 22899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeyagogo   Email mikeyagogo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
carnie hands = carnie toes!
Posts: 24 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drusatis
All Pro Poster
Member # 15476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drusatis   Author's Homepage   Email Drusatis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heh a pine tree is a pine tree from the top to it roots. lol, what I mean is that our genetic code that we get from out parents tell us that we are to grow a certain way, minus any mutations that we develop along the way.

And as we can see in many cases, evolution favors the simpler design, in some ways our genomes reflect this. It is far simpler to modify certain things, than to come up with something new every time. Fingers and toes are digits so they should be similar in appearance. Minus that whole genetic aberration thing.

But as for my personal experience: long fingers = long toes, Soft plump hands = soft plump feet.

Posts: 649 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links