Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Ok...What's Going On??? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Ok...What's Going On???
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought it was over, but I guess it has just begun...Ballet flats, old-hag teacher flats, closed-toe heels, pumps, and mary janes!!! Is the media slowly trying to make women hide their toes/feet??? I was recently around a lady that I know FOR SURE has perfect feet, but had on those damn ballet flats, with no shoeplay!!!
I opened my mind and tried to run with this idea, but its just not working for me...

Then today at the bookstore I sat near a hottie with flats on and waited, and waited, and waited, for nothing but the slightest arch!!! This DOES NOT interest me!!! A couple of years ago, these certainly would've been flip-flop/sandal scenarios...I believe nice feet should be free and open in nice weather, I'm sorry...Help me brothers & sisters!!!

Oh yeah another thing...If you google "2008 shoe trends", most sites have flats and closed-toe styles as the most popular...Am I just on a trip???

[ April 18, 2008, 01:08 AM: Message edited by: Solelvr2009 ]

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
duckjones
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for duckjones     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I try to take an optomistic view and think to myself "at least they're not shoes". Your chances of catching some shoeplay are much higher than something with laces.

--------------------
Just the feet ma'am.

Posts: 1118 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Flats are in fashion it is in every magazine it is nothing personal -

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explosivo57
Elite Trooper
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explosivo57   Email Explosivo57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think the flats are kinda sexy i love the little toe cleavage you get to see

--------------------
Yeah! like the big toe is like the captain of the toes, but sometimes the toe next to the big toe gets so
big that there's like a power struggle and the second toe assumes control of the foot.

Posts: 336 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer girls wearing close toed shoes because it keeps their feet moist and juicy looking when I ask to see them.

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see...But these styles have always been available, I just wonder why it's a coincidence that they are the TOP styles for WARM weather...I'm sure it's not their mission to keep female feet moist is it???

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate those ballet flats! Iīll have a party when that shoe fashion is over. Hopefully open toed shoes will come back in style next year....or preferably NO shoes. [Wink]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't recall the thread to which I responded last Sept. or Oct. I made my dire predictions back then that the shoe trends were headed toward the unsexy and downright hideous; look forward to shoes that will not have a shape that would suggest that there might be a foot in it.

It is overly optimistic to believe that the popularity of open-toed shoes that we have recently enjoyed will return in 5-10 years. The last era of fashionable open-toed shoes closed at the end of the 70's! There was the occasional maverick "heeled sandal" that would crop up on a couple of celebrity feet through the 80's & 90's but was so rare and so brief as to be hardly worthy of note. The salad days for foot fanciers are, I fear, concluding. We are looking at a future of "practicle" feminine footwear for some time to come. It saddens me to think that the next time truly sexy shoes are in vogue, I'll be wrestling with a walker and a colostomy bag.

Take heart in this, however: though they aren't my favorite style, flip-flops have never gone out of fashion since they were introduced and I don't foresee that this will change. Then again, I won't be surprised if Al Gore makes an announcement that the manufacture and wearing of thong sandals has created an imminent threat of a harsher winter than the last.

There is no one who hopes more fervently that I am wrong than I do. Maybe I'm just "Gloomy Gus" tonight.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Second Timer
BANNED
Member # 21660

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Second Timer   Author's Homepage   Email Second Timer       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
flipflops will never go out of fashion, plus it take a year or two for most women to catch on the whatever style is happenin in ny or la. we'll be just fine this summer.
Posts: 238 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know, but I'd take ANYTHING over Birkenstock's. [Mad]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Solelvr2009:
I thought it was over, but I guess it has just begun...Ballet flats, old-hag teacher flats, closed-toe heels, pumps, and mary janes!!! Is the media slowly trying to make women hide their toes/feet??? I was recently around a lady that I know FOR SURE has perfect feet, but had on those damn ballet flats, with no shoeplay!!!
I opened my mind and tried to run with this idea, but its just not working for me...

Then today at the bookstore I sat near a hottie with flats on and waited, and waited, and waited, for nothing but the slightest arch!!! This DOES NOT interest me!!! A couple of years ago, these certainly would've been flip-flop/sandal scenarios...I believe nice feet should be free and open in nice weather, I'm sorry...Help me brothers & sisters!!!

Oh yeah another thing...If you google "2008 shoe trends", most sites have flats and closed-toe styles as the most popular...Am I just on a trip???

You believe no flat because you a a dude. If you had to walk in heels 19hrs a day - you would be singing a diff tune. I wear them 9-10hrs a day and yes I love a nice heel but on the weekends you will see me in ballet flat unless its sandal time. Our feet need a rest. If we wore the shoes you all wanted us to all the time, our feet would look HORRID!

Dont down the ballet flats. With the right outfit - they are great! lol

Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elric1266
Board Regular
Member # 29613

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elric1266   Author's Homepage   Email elric1266   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, don't knock the mary jane's. I love the ones my wife has (one is with a 2" heel), they make her feet really ripe. Besides, they look great with the "schoolgirl" outfit she has. [Hump]
Posts: 48 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I love the ones my wife has (one is with a 2" heel), they make her feet really ripe."
Comment by elric1266

_fjb_ [Jerkoff]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
It saddens me to think that the next time truly sexy shoes are in vogue, I'll be wrestling with a walker and a colostomy bag.
[Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh]

quote:
If you had to walk in heels 19hrs a day - you would be singing a diff tune. I wear them 9-10hrs a day and yes I love a nice heel but on the weekends you will see me in ballet flat unless its sandal time.
Well, the thing is that for most girls itīs exactly the other way around...they wear ballet flats 9-10hrs a day and itīs really rare to still catch a glimpse of female feet in heels or open toed shoes. In my place of the world they even wear flats when they are going out to party or to a club.

quote:
i dont know where u live, but i would wait till it gets to 85-90 to see some open toe shoes and shit
I wish...even when the weather was boiling most girls on the street were wearing those ugly ballet shoes. I felt sorry for their feet (and for me).

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well Hal come to my place cause I am in heels almost 5 days a week for work. It's a power thing for me. I feel more powerful at work that way... Nuts I know...

Ballet flats to clubs? OK that's a little extreme dear! I was talking about to the market or to go get a burger...

Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links