Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Ok...What's Going On??? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Ok...What's Going On???
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footgirl0226:
You believe no flat because you a a dude. If you had to walk in heels 19hrs a day - you would be singing a diff tune. I wear them 9-10hrs a day and yes I love a nice heel but on the weekends you will see me in ballet flat UNLESS ITS SANDAL TIME. Our feet need a rest. If we wore the shoes you all wanted us to all the time, our feet would look HORRID!

Dont down the ballet flats. With the right outfit - they are great! lol

I understand footgirl, but that is my point- UNLESS ITS SANDAL TIME- these styles need to be promoted for fall/winter, not spring/summer. I'm sure they make open-toe flats, but that makes it a sandal, right??? I love FLAT sandals as well as HEELED sandals, as long as those nice feet are visible. What better way is there to let your feet rest besides going barefoot???

And this is going on in the South, where I've lived for my last 10-15 foot conscious years. There's already plenty of sexy foot action here, dont get me wrong, I'm just noticing this sad trend [Wu] !!!

[ April 19, 2008, 06:01 PM: Message edited by: Solelvr2009 ]

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
duckjones
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for duckjones     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would sooo much love to see ballet flats in winter rather than UGGS. I'm sure those things are warm and comfy, but man are they disappointing on the eyes. I'll take birkenstocks any day of the week over those.

Speaking of warm footwear trends, does anyone remember jellies? I never got the opportunity to see what those did to a good pair of feet...

--------------------
Just the feet ma'am.

Posts: 1118 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by duckjones:
Speaking of warm footwear trends, does anyone remember jellies? I never got the opportunity to see what those did to a good pair of feet...

I saw what jellies did in warm weather---they hid beautiful feet that should have been free & open. I like sweaty, aromatic feet too, but warm weather can make feet sweat, enclosed or not... And speaking of Uggs, if you really like sweaty, odorific feet, they are a better choice because there's no arch space for the scent to even escape!!!

[ April 19, 2008, 06:21 PM: Message edited by: Solelvr2009 ]

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it'll pass quickly because most girls I know say that they're not comfy.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frank2000
Board Regular
Member # 4103

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Frank2000   Email Frank2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The less foot coverage, the better, for me at least. I like to see as much of her foot as possible.
Posts: 17 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guess you have to wait for the trend to be over. Sorry.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amour fout
Board Regular
Member # 31369

Icon 1 posted      Profile for amour fout   Email amour fout   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, what can I say - you should learn to find good in everything. These same ballerinas used to frustrate me too, but then I even grew to like them. After all, they do have some advantages: toe-cleavage, perfect view of the instep and a hint of the arch. Besides, some ladies casually slip them off to ventilate their feet, and hopefully you can see the slightest sheen of sweat on their arches - now what can be more erotic? [Mmm]
Posts: 47 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soles_n_toes
Board Regular
Member # 31541

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soles_n_toes   Email soles_n_toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
depending on where you go, you can see plenty of feet. my personal favorite has always been flip-flops and always see them around.
Posts: 37 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links