Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Barefoot shoes??? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Barefoot shoes???
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone seen/owned these shoes before? They're from vibram and are called 'fivefingers'. They look like they'd be neat to go hiking in.

http://www.vibramfivefingers.com/

Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never seen those; pretty kewl.
I do, however, have several pair of boots with Vibram soles.

_fjb_ [Cool]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very interesting,this is the first time i have seen these

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That would irritate the hell out of me!
Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nah they look like friggin Disney character feet. Totally unsexy to me anyway.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jayrea
Major Player
Member # 28480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jayrea     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
weird

--------------------
Jayrea

Posts: 126 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
roynaba
Loyal Member
Member # 21745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for roynaba   Email roynaba   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yoooo!! thats funny...I saw a girl with themlast week in manhattan!!! awsome!!! she took them off and was cleann' her sole.
Posts: 99 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luna
Board Regular
Member # 28754

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luna     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmh... they might be comfy but they look so ugly. i don't think i'd have the guts to wear them
Posts: 11 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by roynaba:
yoooo!! thats funny...I saw a girl with themlast week in manhattan!!! awsome!!! she took them off and was cleann' her sole.

tell me that looked hot? lol

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't call 'em sexy. Not sure I would be able to call them practical unless someone devised some improbable scenario in which one's canoe overturns and sinks, while on the Amazon, and there is no shore to which to swim, only shear cliffs.

Nevertheless, Vibram soles are, at least in my experience, the best.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those probably would've been useful on that climbing wall I fell off of three times last Sunday.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
topcat1238
Loyal Member
Member # 4044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for topcat1238   Email topcat1238   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow..
Posts: 65 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drusatis
All Pro Poster
Member # 15476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drusatis   Author's Homepage   Email Drusatis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A friend of mine said she would love them for just general purpose or when she was working in the lab, she just wished that they came in more colors.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree that they aren't exactly sexy but that isn't why I posted the link. I like bare-footing while hiking so I think I might get a pair and see how they work out.
Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
roynaba
Loyal Member
Member # 21745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for roynaba   Email roynaba   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
they arent sexy, but they are great opening for breaking ice and starting foot conversation, ifunowhatimean!!
Posts: 99 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links