Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Barefoot shoes??? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Barefoot shoes???
AmberLily
Major Player
Member # 10907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AmberLily   Author's Homepage   Email AmberLily   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wowie, thanks for posting the link. I probably won't be able to stop thinking about how *different* they are.

--------------------
Check out my site to see my growing collection of amateur foot pics, vids, weekly group webcam shows, camshow archives and private 1-on-1 camshows!

-

Posts: 122 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shantaram
Major Player
Member # 24978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shantaram     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm seriously thinking of getting a pair for my lady and I...anybody have any recent feedback?
My girl is an athlete but I'm worried her soles may lose their "silkiness" running in these...
Thanks

Posts: 168 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Woah, this thread is a blast from the past!

I still haven't bought these shoes yet but I'm staring to see people wearing them all over the place now.

-Oz

Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fiona McFee
Major Player
Member # 39121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fiona McFee   Author's Homepage   Email Fiona McFee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just got a pair this weekend - I agree that they're not very sexy (though I have a friend with tiny feet who I think they look very very cute on). They're totally comfy though, and they're really good for your feet.

--------------------
~~Fiona's Footjobs~~~~

-

Posts: 184 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen before - I think it was a Coed Feet set...

Look like they'd kick up a stink, but as a fashion item...I think not [Tongue]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fiona McFee
Major Player
Member # 39121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fiona McFee   Author's Homepage   Email Fiona McFee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like I said the other day, I just got a pair. I've been wearing them for longer and longer intervals and yesterday I finally took them on a long walk - 3 miles or so - and sadly came home with blisters on the bottoms of my feet. I'm really hoping my feet get used to them but I wonder if they're meant for people with calloused feet, not frequently pedi'd soft soles like mine. I'm not giving up on them yet but I don't want to sacrifice my soles either.

--------------------
~~Fiona's Footjobs~~~~

-

Posts: 184 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shantaram
Major Player
Member # 24978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shantaram     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never sacrifice the soles...NEVER :0)
Posts: 168 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A guy I play ball hockey with during the week wears them. Says it helped with his shin splints he used to get while running with just the regular running shoes. He says the only "problem" he finds with them if he doesn't wash them on a regular basis is that they tend to reek.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fiona McFee
Major Player
Member # 39121

I've heard they get stinky pretty quickly. They come with some kind of antibacterial coating on the inside but once that wears off, its like *BAM*

--------------------
~~Fiona's Footjobs~~~~

-

monkeys
Loyal Member
Member # 27145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for monkeys   Email monkeys   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've got a pair, they're really nice besides lookin' ugly. I don't wear them much because they're a bit too small though.
Posts: 53 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, so i broke down and bought some of these things a week ago. First thing, ran a couple of miles in them, not bad... actually kind of fun.

Hiked all over the nearby wild area (I go out every day after work for a few hours), we're talking climbing up rocky slopes, fighting through thickets, streams, the whole deal. Pretty fun, very different feeling, much quieter than boots. I've been seeing a lot more wildlife than usual.

So I approve of the feet shoes.

-Oz

Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
screwhead20
All Pro Poster
Member # 16242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for screwhead20   Author's Homepage   Email screwhead20   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool, Always wanted to be a ninja. Now I got the silent footwork to add to my costume he he

--------------------
https://prettypedicures.tumblr.com

https://instagram.com/pretty__pedis/

https://twitter.com/Prettypedis

https://www.facebook.com/BigToeLovers

Posts: 588 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No the sexiest on a woman, but they are apparently good for you. My wife owns a pair and I plan to get one as well.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen these before. Honestly I think these are more unattractive than clogs.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links