Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » jelly shoes.... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: jelly shoes....
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
at least i think that's what they're called [Laugh] anyway i was at Starbuck's the other night and this girl had on these shoes that looked like they were made of a clear gel material. whatever they were as i'm standing at the counter i get a nice little view of her soles, and omg they were nice. anyone else seen these shoes, and if so what do you think? i can only imagine how they smelled [Mmm]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trix
Loyal Member
Member # 5218

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Trix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like shoes that show the sole, like the ones I'm looking for in the thread I made. mmmm
Posts: 77 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those were first around in the early 1980s I believe. I remember they were popular at school back then.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gameon
Elite Trooper
Member # 20877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gameon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They are comming back in fashion LeDaemon.

Unofrtunately they are horrible IMO, I think they look rather childish.

But hey, big up if you enjoyed them RJ82.

Posts: 251 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for russ   Author's Homepage   Email russ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know a couple of girls who have some. They're shaped like ballet flats pretty much, and yes they're a clear (with a little glitter) gel material. I love them, you can see all of the foot, including the sole.

My friends (both have nice feet) say they cause blisters though, so they don't wear them often. But one also told me they make her feet sweaty, and that she has "steamed up the inside of them" and they got foggy. I nearly fainted when she said this haha.

Posts: 482 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gameon
Elite Trooper
Member # 20877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gameon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh lord, crocs are the worst form of footwear out there!

I despise this abomination on the female foot!

In my experience I've only seen really obese women with really fat feet, nurses and children wear them.

Those badges as well.

-shudders-

Posts: 251 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm lost [Confused] .. Do you have a pic of them RJ82 or similar of what jelly shoes look like? [Smile]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gameon
Elite Trooper
Member # 20877

Just think of a normal shoe or sandal made out of see through rubber.
russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for russ   Author's Homepage   Email russ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
jelly flats

i think these are the kind my friends have, if they're not exactly the same, they're the closest i could find.

[ May 21, 2008, 06:06 PM: Message edited by: russ ]

Posts: 482 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cute... Thanks guys [Thumbs Up]

I've mixed emotions on the subject. They look like kids shoes but haven't seen any women wear them yet... My sister had a pair of shoes which had a transparent sole and a few strings to hold it to her foot back in the 80s.... I thought they were weird looking..

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
femsolelover
Major Player
Member # 1584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for femsolelover   Email femsolelover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by russ:
jelly flats

i think these are the kind my friends have, if they're not exactly the same, they're the closest i could find.

Hot to see soles, other than that, I don't think I'm a big fan...just me.
Posts: 220 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sole_Solution
Elite Trooper
Member # 29999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sole_Solution   Email Sole_Solution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh hell yeah!!! I love jellies. Haven't seen too many of them lately, at least not the kind that the girls used to wear when I was a kid. They used to come in colors like blue, pink, red and my favorite... clear!

And then there are other clear shoes with heels that are just mind blowing... Damn! I love them!

This topic has got me riled up!!! LOL. I have a bunch of clear shoe shots that I took over the years from my "Street Feet" series... I will post them tomorrow evening.

--------------------
Sole_Solution

My candid threads:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011826;p=1#000000
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011856;p=1#000000

Posts: 340 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

yeah they don't look like much, but once i saw a hot pair of pedicured feet in them i was hooked!
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I unfortunately own a light purple/glitter pair (they were requested in a clip once).
Personally I find them uncomfortable and they give your feet a weird smell - like warm rubber/plastic. They do cause blisters on the heels as well as the toes. To top it all off ... most have the open toe on them and this allows sand and dirt to get inside of the toe area - which bugs the shit out of me!

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
they open the top to let air pass.. if not.. it's like footgirl said.. you feel like you're walking with wet feet all day.. and the smell they produce is weird.. like MD said.

i've got mixed feelings.. mainly negative. it's so girlish in style.... dirt gets in and that is a turn off for me... sure you sweat.. but the scent is not appealing to me.... don't like stuff to blister up my wife's feet.... and in the end.. she hates that wet feel which means when she takes them off.. she's not in the mood to have her feet touched!!

however.. if a gal has a cute pedi.. you can see it without worrying about asking to see it!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links