Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » jelly shoes.... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: jelly shoes....
possumj
Board Regular
Member # 15539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for possumj   Email possumj   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have tons of pics of ladies in jelly shoes. Just let me know and i will post some.

--------------------
possumj

Posts: 19 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its sexy in theory.... but it doesnt look too good in practice. hahaha.

shame.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
den2
Elite Trooper
Member # 20517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for den2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sure post some jelly shoe pics if ya got em.
Posts: 372 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Big Lebowski wears a mean pair of jelly shoes.

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You don't see these too much

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
possumj
Board Regular
Member # 15539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for possumj   Email possumj   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How do I post pics? I tried but I only saw the links to the pictures. Please help!

--------------------
possumj

Posts: 19 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
den2
Elite Trooper
Member # 20517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for den2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
possumj, go to www.imagebam.com or another picture hosting site and upload your pics there, then copy and paste the bb codes for the pics in your post.
Posts: 372 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nineone5
BANNED
Member # 13245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nineone5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ive seen those before, cool concept and being a crush enthusiast id love to see a woman walk around in those with bugs in her shoes so you can see them crushed in the soles...
Posts: 93 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by russ:
jelly flats

i think these are the kind my friends have, if they're not exactly the same, they're the closest i could find.

aww man i couldnt see the pics. can someone post anather link to them?

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwiksand
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kwiksand   Email Kwiksand   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dated a girl in the late '80's that wore these. They made her feet REALLY sweaty, but the smell was mostly the funk of the plastic. Still was fun, considering...

Now, Gameon, I agree, Crocs are not sexy to look at - HOWEVER - when my wife wears hers with nylons or trouser socks, the smell it produces is one of the most powerful aphrodisiacs I know (when she allows me to worship her feet after wearing this combo, I cum in less than a minute with her stroking me)! [Jerkoff]

IMHO, these are great for the smell-crazed worshipper (like me)... Same goes for UGG boots! Not much to look at, but they can be a treat!
[Jerkoff]

--------------------
Help me...I'm sinking!

Posts: 1054 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definitely not my thing. I agree with MD on this one. I can tell by looking at them that I would get blisters.

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I saw Lexi wearing a pair once in a set...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
possumj
Board Regular
Member # 15539

I have posted some pics in the pictures section of the forum.

--------------------
possumj

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links