Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What sizes of feet have you guys had before? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: What sizes of feet have you guys had before?
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
6-12 for me 9's has been the average and they have been all tall and slender like their feet. My first and prob the only 6 was a Japanese/Portugese vixen. Amazing skin, tan body and slender feet and toes. A bit ago, but always remember the first.

Another question might be what nationalities of feet have you been with?

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, give us the story man cuz this sounds DODGY and even a little scary. US 1.5 or maybe chinese size 1.5?

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......1.5????

I've had 3.5 to 10, and I 'm sticking with my wife's 3.5s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin]

Well, I was actually at a foot party in January, and lo and behold, when I was looking at the models list, they were advertising this woman with allegedly size 1.5 feet. Believe me, I didn't believe it either. Until I got to the party and the same woman, completely drunk and doped up off her ass came up to me and asked if I wanted to do a session.

They definitely weren't Chinese bound feet either, I'll tell you that right now, but believe me when I tell you that her feet were almost ridiculously tiny. Granted, she was a small woman too, probably no taller than 4'10" or something, but I just could't get over how tiny her feet were. If you don't believe me, check out the models page at www.footnight.com and check out the galleries for any of the recent L.A. parties. Her name, if I recall correctly, is Lacy Diamond.

Anyway, I actually didn't enjoy the session with her too much. It wasn't really because of the feet (although they did smell really odd), but it was just that she was so doped up and drunk that it was really unenjoyable. This woman, more than any of the other women there, just gave off such a dive titty bar stripper vibe that I couldn't get over and in hindsight, I actually regretted that I spent $20 on her to begin with. Believe me when I tell you that I don't go to bed with this memory firmly ingrained in mind.

The size 14s, though, belonged to the famous Mikayla Miles, and that session, I really enjoyed.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Massaging/tickling: sizes (in women's U.S.) 4.5, 5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 10 and 12.

Worship: sizes (women's U.S.) 5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 10 and 12 U.S.

Footjobs: sizes (women's U.S.) 5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8.5, 9 and 10

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sizes 8 and 10 for me
Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You had a session with Mikayla Miles? Lucky sonofabitch, that is one of my long time fantasies!

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've massaged sizes ranging from 5.5 to 11.

i've dated gals with siz 8 and 9.5. my wife is 9.5. all US sizings.

I thought that if i didn't date/marry size 6.5 or 7, i'd not be happy. glad i was wrong

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do prefer small feet but longer toes. Long toes and toenails are sexy, not too long but french tips look amazing.

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Saw a video on Youtube this woman called Gabby had the sexiest toes I'd ever seen. Anyone know who I mean?

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
[Big Grin]

Well, I was actually at a foot party in January, and lo and behold, when I was looking at the models list, they were advertising this woman with allegedly size 1.5 feet. Believe me, I didn't believe it either. Until I got to the party and the same woman, completely drunk and doped up off her ass came up to me and asked if I wanted to do a session.

They definitely weren't Chinese bound feet either, I'll tell you that right now, but believe me when I tell you that her feet were almost ridiculously tiny. Granted, she was a small woman too, probably no taller than 4'10" or something, but I just could't get over how tiny her feet were. If you don't believe me, check out the models page at www.footnight.com and check out the galleries for any of the recent L.A. parties. Her name, if I recall correctly, is Lacy Diamond.

Anyway, I actually didn't enjoy the session with her too much. It wasn't really because of the feet (although they did smell really odd), but it was just that she was so doped up and drunk that it was really unenjoyable. This woman, more than any of the other women there, just gave off such a dive titty bar stripper vibe that I couldn't get over and in hindsight, I actually regretted that I spent $20 on her to begin with. Believe me when I tell you that I don't go to bed with this memory firmly ingrained in mind.

The size 14s, though, belonged to the famous Mikayla Miles, and that session, I really enjoyed.

I can't seem to find Lacy Diamond anywhere. Can you PLEASE post some pics of her?

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow!! Lacey Diamond!!! I used to have an issue of LeG Show with her in it!!! Too bad she was wasted - I would love to tickle her as well- ever see Harmony's "Ten Handed Tickle Team"????

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
leo1000
Elite Trooper
Member # 21194

Icon 1 posted      Profile for leo1000   Author's Homepage   Email leo1000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
size 6 smallest i had

--------------------
Leo MacDonald

Posts: 260 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cambridge
Board Regular
Member # 17884

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cambridge     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Girls I've been with: 5.5, 6, 7, 7.5, 8
Footjobs: 6 and 7, both asian : )

Posts: 20 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's gone 5, 4, 5, 4. Funny eh? [Smile]
Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links