Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What sizes of feet have you guys had before? (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: What sizes of feet have you guys had before?
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A size 1.5 ?? Was this in US sized shoes?
I stand at about 4' 11" / 5ft. and I have a size 6.5 shoe ...
I find absolutely nothing wrong with tiny feet ... in fact I find them to all have spectacular wrinkles. I am just in awe of this supposed shoe size.

One question though - what size is too small?
To me - anything smaller than a size 4 could possibly resemble a child's foot ... my daughter wears a size 1 nearly ... hope this doesn't get taken wrong ... but this thought has crossed my mind [Confused]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife's 3.5's don't look like kids feet! Even though she has to buy some kids skoes now an dthen......

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife's size 7.5 are the best I ever had!! Had a girlfriend with 6.5 but that was long ago. I prefer the smaller sizes.
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mommie Dearest:
A size 1.5 ?? Was this in US sized shoes?
I stand at about 4' 11" / 5ft. and I have a size 6.5 shoe ...
I find absolutely nothing wrong with tiny feet ... in fact I find them to all have spectacular wrinkles. I am just in awe of this supposed shoe size.

One question though - what size is too small?
To me - anything smaller than a size 4 could possibly resemble a child's foot ... my daughter wears a size 1 nearly ... hope this doesn't get taken wrong ... but this thought has crossed my mind [Confused]

Personally, I don't consider a certain size too small. As long as a woman's feet look feminine and I'm dealing with someone above the age of consent (i.e. 18), it's all good.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am not meaning to knock anyone's size or their opinions ... I just wondered as a woman ... I had a weird random thought I wanted to share ... thanks for the thoughts!

--------------------

-

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey, i had a similar thought, but i was looking at some of the pics i took in my day. one friend has really small feet.. but doesn't look child like. it boils down to what one is used to.. and after that thought.. i no longer think that a size can be too small. it all depends on the woman and the guy looking!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

so true - thanks RPM [Smile]

--------------------

-

Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everything from 5-6 right up to 10-11-12.

Definitely like the bigger sizes with long, slender toes more but perfectly shaped smaller feet are pretty much just as good.

Also, is everyone here estimating the sizes of the feet they've had or are you asking or measuring the girls feet before/after/during the worshipping?

[ June 30, 2008, 09:00 PM: Message edited by: Rae124 ]

Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good question and well explained!!!

Smallest size 5 and largest size 10... -Feet that I played with and massaged

I think size 10 is a common large size..

[ July 01, 2008, 01:23 AM: Message edited by: mjl1717 ]

Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thatguy101
Board Regular
Member # 23534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thatguy101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally i prefer somewhere in the middle like 7-7.5

thats what my girlfriends feet are. but im not actually that picky. as long as theyre nice.

ive also dated a girl that was a size 6 and they were amazing.

but my friends girlfriends feet are size 3 which theres nothing wrong with that but they arent the cutest.

and in all honesty im just not a fan of very little toes.

[ July 01, 2008, 01:52 AM: Message edited by: Thatguy101 ]

Posts: 19 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Between size 5 to size 10.

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cute Toes
Loyal Member
Member # 14378

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cute Toes   Email Cute Toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smallest 4 Largest 13

Fj: 4,6,10,12 , I prefer large feet my favorite experience was with Size 12.

Posts: 77 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smallest size was a 7.....Biggest I've ever had was a SIZE TWELVE!!

Needless to say....I miss those {12s} most of all... [Cry]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links