Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Are we born with a foot fetish..?? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Are we born with a foot fetish..??
FooTboY088.
Major Player
Member # 22983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FooTboY088.   Email FooTboY088.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always wanted 2 know where did the interest of feet come 2 be..is it passed down through our genetic codes or are we taught 2 love feet..?? how is it that we decide that feet are our favorite part of the female body and the breast or ass be second..?

if anyone would like 2 voice their opinion i would really appreciate it.. =)

--------------------
Man That Troika - Gears of War.

Posts: 192 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While this topic gets re-discussed all the time, and people are often sick and tired of rehashing the "where did our fetish come from" bit...it's partially because there is no empirical evidence or personal introspection that has been definitive.

Why, as a rule ,do men have fetishes and woman do not? When men like feet, it seems to be all races, economic classes, intelligence levels,nationalities, sexual orientations,and the like are on board. But- then the million arguements of why I like small feet and others like big feet, why some like smelling and some don't, painted toes or not,etc are very hard to explain.I don't remember anyone teaching me to like feet.
I don't know why I like tying up women and tickling them, either. Does not stop me from sucking toes or tickling my wife crazy.
And- not trying to be rude- I gave about caring about why many years ago. Just have fun with it and be happy you like it. As I've said before, I'd much rather ask a woman to play with her feet than to do some MUCH more bizarre, and in my opinion, disturbing fetishes, that probably numerous "normal" people like.

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FooTboY088.
Major Player
Member # 22983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FooTboY088.   Email FooTboY088.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oscarthemonkey:
While this topic gets re-discussed all the time, and people are often sick and tired of rehashing the "where did our fetish come from" bit...it's partially because there is no empirical evidence or personal introspection that has been definitive.

Why, as a rule ,do men have fetishes and woman do not? When men like feet, it seems to be all races, economic classes, intelligence levels,nationalities, sexual orientations,and the like are on board. But- then the million arguements of why I like small feet and others like big feet, why some like smelling and some don't, painted toes or not,etc are very hard to explain.I don't remember anyone teaching me to like feet.
I don't know why I like tying up women and tickling them, either. Does not stop me from sucking toes or tickling my wife crazy.
And- not trying to be rude- I gave about caring about why many years ago. Just have fun with it and be happy you like it. As I've said before, I'd much rather ask a woman to play with her feet than to do some MUCH more bizarre, and in my opinion, disturbing fetishes, that probably numerous "normal" people like.

Thanks for the heads up, now honestly i could relate with what ur saying because i 2 have grown 2 accept and admire what i have..it's just sometimes people in general want to always know where this came from...but honestly i don't think their is an answer..so like u said, just enjoy it..hey wouldn't it be funny if their's a FootGod that implants these thoughts into our minds..lmao jk =)

--------------------
Man That Troika - Gears of War.

Posts: 192 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't grown to admire mine yet. It's becoming like a hobby for me, kinda informational. I think we are born with it. Like lots of guys like breasts and some go crazy over elbows and knees.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mine goes back as far as I can remember; so as far as I'm concearned-I was born with it.

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mine survived many (re)(in)(carnal)carnations with me. I had it back in the days that I lived a caveman's life (wich, believe you me, wasn't easy, all those rock-hard-horn-skin-walked-on-all-day-soles!) I had it when I lived in ancient egypt (I'll never forget the feet of the pharao's daughter, the softest thing I ever felt!) and I have it today, I was born with it many times and I hope to be born with it forever more.

[Joint] [Wink]

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it results from an event occuring involving feet which produces a natural curiosity about feet at a young age, such as how they smell which later devlops into a sexual attraction when a little older. [Cool]

Girls feet are very smooth and delicate in their own way which is quite a feminine feature and very attractive.

As for preferences I think we develop our own as our liking for female feet is explored. [Big Grin] I wouldn't day you are born with it.

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tintin19153
Major Player
Member # 3694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tintin19153   Author's Homepage   Email tintin19153   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love women`s feet and butts. I know what was the cause of me liking feet and butts.It was my aunt.She would always wear tight pants and sandals.She had the perfect bubble butt and I remember I was play and she came into the livingroom and started marching around the room with me ,she was in front of me.I could not stop looking at her big,round butt.I was in grade school at the time.I didn`t really know what was going on but I knew I wanted to touch her butt.
I started liking feet not to long after that.I was in my bedroom watching tv and my aunt came in .She started laying face down on the bed.I was at the end of the bed right by her feet.I started looking at her pretty soles and toes.It was the first time I ever got hard.I started to touch her soft feet after about a minute.She said"stop trying to tickle my feet"I never touched her feet again but I was crazy about women`s butts and feet ever since.

Posts: 177 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I think it makes sense, a sexual experience (such as your first erection) regarding feet is always going to trigger stronger urges in later life. Because feet or often hidden and/or private I think when you see a pretty girls foot it arouses curiosity and in turn arouses something else. [Wink]

--------------------

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
which ever way you slice it.. of the many things i love about a woman.. her feet are on the list! don't get why some folks like only part of the whole.. but then.. that is what makes me.. well... me!

RPM

p.s oh.. by the way.. i think it's both. some inherit it.. others develope it.. others discover it. bottom line.. once you have it.. you're hooked for life!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karnell
Loyal Member
Member # 6647

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karnell   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont think so....i think we develop it at a young age.
Posts: 80 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jesse_ffd
Loyal Member
Member # 30977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jesse_ffd   Author's Homepage   Email jesse_ffd   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with RPM.
I believe we inherit it.
There has to be a point in which you come in close contact with attractive feet, then you build on it. Then you start to notice feet more to the point here you find them sexually appealing.
At least that's my take

--------------------
Jesse
Webmaster
Foot Fetish Daily
www.footfetishdaily.com | Famous Feet Weekly - Celebrities | Daily Foot Blog - Blog

-

Posts: 89 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
arw1983
Board Regular
Member # 30288

Icon 1 posted      Profile for arw1983   Email arw1983   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like all parts of the female form, so i cant say wether we are born with it or develop it.but feet are on my top favourite bodyparts list [Wink]
Posts: 6 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lucky Teen and *@LeX-RaGe*:

Please both resize your avatars to 150x150 max.

Thanks,
-Hal-

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Please may someone tekk me how do I re-size it without changing it?

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links