Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Am I odd? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Am I odd?
barefootgaygirl
Board Regular
Member # 31120

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barefootgaygirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi

I am a gay girl, who likes other girls' feet, and I like my feet being touched. Whilst I'm gay I've masturbated with both girls and guys, and I found I liked the feel of a cock rubbing on my foot. With my girlfriend I sometimes use my toes to play with her pussy and clit, and hope that she'll try the same on me.

Is this an odd thing for a gay girl to like?

Posts: 24 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the questions you need to ask are

Is anyone getting hurt?

Are you doing anything without the concent of all people involved?

Is it illegal?

If the answer to all of these is no then "odd" need not apply to ones happiness. If it feels good then enjoy what you do, dont feel odd and dont feel that you need to be up to other peoples standards of whats "odd" and whats not.

In short, just do your thing, screw anyone elses view.

Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by barefootgaygirl:
Hi

I am a gay girl, who likes other girls' feet, and I like my feet being touched. Whilst I'm gay I've masturbated with both girls and guys, and I found I liked the feel of a cock rubbing on my foot. With my girlfriend I sometimes use my toes to play with her pussy and clit, and hope that she'll try the same on me.

Do what you do BFGG.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've heard of gay girls being attracted to other girls' feet, before. There are even gay guys who are attracted to other guys' feet!
You're no odder than the rest of us! [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just like you like feeling a cock against your foot, there are many of us who like feet against our cock.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BFGG, there is a girl on these boards who posts sporadically named Anstacia that is just like you. Just throwin' that out there.

Welcome aboard. [Cheers]

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like someone already said, we all have our own thing. You don't seem to be hurting anyone, so enjoy yourself. Welcome to Wu's!
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Not being a gay girl, myself, it's hard to say.

Having known a number of gay women, they found my ped passion less odd than many straight women. I got the impression from a couple that they rather enjoyed the fact that I admired women's feet and seemed to go out of their way to show them off.

The bottom line is that if you are comfortable with your foot fixation and feel that it is part of who you are, then, it's not odd...at least for you.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your not odd gay girl.

Can I join you and your girlfriend for some foot fun. You can play with my large cock and I'll rub it all over your cute little gay feet !!

I can be your toy boy; lets have some fun and play together ...

[Mmm]

Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to Wu's, bfgg !! [Cheers]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ummmm.

I'll be nice and say welcome to Wu's.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not odd to me. You fit well in here, Welcome. Just wish i knew you i could help you with any foot itches.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, of course you're not "odd". There is nothing "odd" about one's sexual preferences. Varying sexual preferences is what makes the world go round.

It sounds to me as if you are simply a girl whose sexual preference is lesbian, but who also enjoys certain types of foot play with a guy. There is nothing wrong with that.

I sent you a private message to your box on forum, so please check that out when you get a chance. If you really want to hear about a unique fetish involving feet, which I have, that probably no one else in the world has, send me a message, and I'll tell you about it.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't honestly say I've ever encountered a woman such as yourself. While I obviously have no experience from your standpoint, being a heterosexual male, I would have to say don't do anything you're uncomfortable with, and don't push someone, especially someone you love, into doing something they aren't comfortable with. Take it slow, and time will tell.
Secondly, no one here will think you odd-- a fantasy, perhaps-- but certainly normal as far as normal goes around here. I'm not sure there are guys around here who want they're feet worshiped, but I've been wrong before. The key thing is that we all share an interest in at least one thing, and that is females and female feet. Feel free to spill any guts you feel you must to the ladies and gentleman of the board; you're among friends. ^__^

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Hi

I think you'll find it's an awesome thing to like.

Welcome to the forum!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links