Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Am I odd? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Am I odd?
barefootgaygirl
Board Regular
Member # 31120

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barefootgaygirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks everyone.
Posts: 24 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shadixx
Board Regular
Member # 22316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shadixx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL...not odd at all! If I was a girl,I would be gay too and hopefully have a foot fetish still. Look at it this way..there are sexual fetishes out there FAR beyod the weirdness of foot fascination. At least you dont like to eat poop,or dress up like a baby and be treated like an infant or Wear a hitler costume while you fuck a nun in the ass while slicing up her back with a broken beer bottle. Those things would be considered weird. Not feet.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 24 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to Wu's

but doesn't liking dick make you not gay???

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's just a minor technical detail. [Wink]

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barefootgaygirl
Board Regular
Member # 31120

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barefootgaygirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd never want a dick in my pussy or mouth, but what's wrong with a friend's dick in my hand or against my foot?
Posts: 24 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have your likes, shouldn't be anything wrong with that.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[thread hijack]

Shadixx, your signature is AWESOME!!! I love the motivational poster parodies.

[/thread hijack]

[ June 23, 2008, 10:41 AM: Message edited by: Wing-Washer ]

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pose-lover
Board Regular
Member # 4038

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pose-lover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TicklingFiend:
I can't honestly say I've ever encountered a woman such as yourself.

Isn't Lil' Dee like that? She's a lesbian, likes feet, and even does sessions with guys. I am sooooo looking forward to setting up a session with her one day.

PL

Posts: 34 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion2
Elite Trooper
Member # 27350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion2   Email Maxmillion2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lyrical:
just like you like feeling a cock against your foot, there are many of us who like feet against our cock.

I think she should experiment with a lot of us..
Posts: 270 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pose-lover:
quote:
Originally posted by TicklingFiend:
I can't honestly say I've ever encountered a woman such as yourself.

Isn't Lil' Dee like that? She's a lesbian, likes feet, and even does sessions with guys. I am sooooo looking forward to setting up a session with her one day.

PL

Maybe, but I can't say I've ever spoken with her. [Tongue]

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Maxmillion2:
quote:
Originally posted by Lyrical:
just like you like feeling a cock against your foot, there are many of us who like feet against our cock.

I think she should experiment with a lot of us..
Don't be a dick...

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
Welcome to Wu's

but doesn't liking dick make you not gay???

Enjoyment of sexual intercourse with a cock would make her not gay, but as she has said, she isnt into that.

Anyways, like i said on my first post in this thread, good for ya girl, like what you like and keep doin it, wus forum welcomes you. [Cheers]

Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links