Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » julie banderas on fox news (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: julie banderas on fox news
rhbdz17
All Pro Poster
Member # 2492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rhbdz17   Email rhbdz17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow, what an arch. Tony might keel over if he sees this.
Posts: 671 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot-Clan Ninja
Elite Trooper
Member # 25128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot-Clan Ninja   Email Foot-Clan Ninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sweet

the slow-mo clip isnt half bad either lol

Posts: 426 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeLoatch
Loyal Member
Member # 22329

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeLoatch   Email DeLoatch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I loathe Fox News, but that was a pretty stiffening view to watch. Just think if those nails were polished....
Posts: 71 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow that was one fine looking arch. Didn't really get a good look at the toes but they looked pretty good.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moneyman
Loyal Member
Member # 17336

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moneyman   Email moneyman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is the full interview and the subject of stinky feet comes up at the end. Also in the fox facts at bottom of screen, it said 57% of women are embarrassed about their feet. That number shows why we as foot guys can have obstacles with our fetish and women accepting it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=801AoSofK7A

[ June 23, 2008, 04:40 PM: Message edited by: moneyman ]

--------------------
"If you're not comfortable with your fetish how do you expect a woman to be"

Posts: 61 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
olujasasjevera
Major Player
Member # 26778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for olujasasjevera   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
those are the sexiest feet ever, and u can tell that one guy liked them,

--------------------
S.T.

Posts: 125 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladwani
Board Regular
Member # 22597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladwani   Email ladwani   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is the link for the video.

http://rapidshare.com/files/124337998/JB_FNL_062208.mpg

Posts: 27 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr. white
Elite Trooper
Member # 7461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mr. white   Email mr. white   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
o man she was just dieing to show off her feet. shes such a babe! i mean rly did u see how she jumps at the hole foot thing, she fucking loved it! she knows shes got some amazing ones.... i think i give her a 10/10 in my books.
Posts: 456 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by moneyman:
Also in the fox facts at bottom of screen, it said 57% of women are embarrassed about their feet. That number shows why we as foot guys can have obstacles with our fetish and women accepting it.

On the contrary, I think that it gives us a mission with the clear and specific goal of helping women to feel better about their feet and to understand that it is one more sexy feature they possess.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought her feet were too boney, I didn't like them.
Just because someone is on T.V. and wears 5' heels, doesn't necessarily mean they have 'nice' feet.
If you liked them, well, more power to you.

_fjb_ [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stephm_ff
Major Player
Member # 27001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stephm_ff   Email stephm_ff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love how someone can bring this up on wu's, and then video links pop up all over the place [Thumbs Up] thanks guys great clip... and DAMN... those arches!

--------------------
'Toes all painted, feet all out, it's the aphrodisiac for tommorow without a doubt' - Keith Murray

Posts: 154 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hous131
Board Regular
Member # 29906

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hous131   Email hous131   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very feminine feet and high arches liek everyone already said.
but the shitty part..as your about to climax the camera switches to that fag anchor man smiling like a goof..and we wind up shooting to his face ..UGH!!!!

Posts: 31 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DeLoatch:
I loathe Fox News, but that was a pretty stiffening view to watch. Just think if those nails were polished....

Hey man, I got back from the "sand box" (Iraq) and I can tell you it was FOX news (who you loath so much) that friggin told the story right. The others, they put a spin or slant that didn't paint us favorably. So, do me a favor, lay off the kool aid and check ALL sourses, ok?

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea I usually dont watch Faux News Channel except for times like this...

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she is really beautiful and i dont think i have seen an arch like that b4 amazing. i normally stay far away from fox news but if they had more shows like this maybe i could stomach their programming.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links