Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » julie banderas on fox news (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: julie banderas on fox news
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The doctor looked like a wierdo. And the other guy was a doofus. They seemed like to idiots you see at a bar trying to hit on every girl they see! BTW, Julie does have nice feet.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr. Panglos
Major Player
Member # 20530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dr. Panglos   Email Dr. Panglos   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been in lust with her for ever!! Thanks for those clips everyone! I think I just bruised my tallywhacker!
Posts: 104 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy crap! Did you see how high her arches are ?!?! Amazing.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StinkInitiator
Major Player
Member # 17455

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StinkInitiator   Email StinkInitiator   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My dear Lord!!!!! I've seen the clip before, and good God ALMIGHTY!!! The only reason to watch Fox news besides the comical aspect of course. I'm so in love with her! It's funny because she comes off as sooooo HIGH maintenance and neurotic. Though when imbued with such divine beauty it's all too easy to overlook [Wink]

She's all over youtube. Here is one from her husband's (lucky fuckin prick! Though when he goes bald she'll take him for his money and be on to the next)youtube account about their sailing trip. Some foot/sole contained therein! Nothing spectacular but if you love her like I do then it's worth it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSaaIhFZ_CU

And here is one with her and the hubby, no feet but nice to look at her in HD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mrt9Iy4K3gw

And finally from her hubby's twitter page, a little sole peep in right in your FACE! DROOLING!!!

http://twitpic.com/st17q/full
Edit...It's almost as if he is holding them out for us to have our way with those stinky piggies. Mmmmm

Posts: 115 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vey nice arches indeed.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's hot.Damn her feet/partial sole in the twitter pic look [Drool]

[ March 04, 2010, 03:11 AM: Message edited by: lust4latinafeet ]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice arch and great toes. Even better, it appeared that she was barefoot in those pumps. I was very surprised that she wasn't wearing hose. Never heard the term toe-dancer. Does she mean ballet?

Had never heard of flip-flopitis either, but it is conceivable that girls would experience some discomfort switching from high heeled arched pumps to flat flip-flops. Glad my wife doesn't like, or wear high heeled pumps.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Julie is a stunner. Andrew is a very fortunate guy to catch such a catch and put a ring on it.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
News girls are AMAZINGLY hot, for the most part.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Freedthought
Board Regular
Member # 37733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Freedthought   Email Freedthought   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gorgeous. And loved the way she clearly enjoyed teasing and showing off with her feet. This Fox News babe made my progressive knees weak and my liberl mouth water.
Posts: 4 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links