Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Gf's sexy mom (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Gf's sexy mom
olujasasjevera
Major Player
Member # 26778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for olujasasjevera   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My true feelings about my Gf's mothers feet cannot even be expressed by the greatest poet in history. Me and my gf have been dating for 2 years now and her mom is 50 years old. The amazing thing is that she looks like shes in her 30's, so sexy and her feet are to die for...LITERLY. I alwyas sniff her running shoes and her sandals and its got to be the greatest smell known to man. Today she was attending a basketball event and she volunteered to help out. ALL DAY shes been on her beautiful pink toed feet and i saw her later on in her pink socks. while hanging out with my gf in the basement, i notice her moms pink socks that she wore. My gf went upstairs for 10 minutes to make some snaks. To tell you the truth those 10 minutes were wonderful. Her socks had such beautiful smell, nothing extreme but just perfect. ANYWAYS,, yes this story sucks but i have to tell the world how sexy those feet were.. PEACCCCE OUTTT!

--------------------
S.T.

Posts: 125 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Bow Down]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sneak us some pics? [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
freebird
Loyal Member
Member # 3796

Icon 1 posted      Profile for freebird   Email freebird   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're not alone, I know exactly what you mean. My wife's mom has been driving me nuts ever since my wife and I met. She's got amazing feet and just like you I sniff her shoes every chance I get because I have never smelled anything more erotic than the scent of her feet. As a matter of fact, there was one day we were at her house and I was going crazy watching her walk around all day long wearing her favorite pair of flats with no socks. The thought of how those flats must have smelled was killing me. I needed to jerk off real bad and was about to excuse myself to the bathroom for some needed relief when I heard them talking about going to the store to get something for dinner. Knowing that I would soon be in the house alone I decide to wait until they left so I could at least sniff some of her other shoes while I got off. Well to my joyous surprise as they were getting ready to leave, her mother went into her room and came out wearing a different pair of shoes. I immediately got a masive hard-on knowing that in just moments I would be all alone with those sweet little flats that her bare feet had been in all day. As soon as they left I went straight to her room. I picked up one of the shoes and it felt slightly warm because she had literally taken it off less than a minute before. I noticed that the insole had just a slight glistening on it and realized that it was from the moist perspiration from the sole of her foot. I had never had her shoes this soon after she had taken them off but I just know that I was about to have the best time of my life. I put my face in her shoe and took a good wiff, it was unbelievable. Then I ran my tongue along the insole to taste the moistness her feet had left and I absolutely lost it. I actually had an orgasm without even touching myself, and I don't mean a little pre-cum, my pants wear getting soaked by the gobs of goo shooting from my dick. It was amazing, I have never experienced anything like it. After a few minutes I actually jerked off a second orgasm while sniffing and licking the other shoe. Damn I love her feet so much! [Jerkoff]
Posts: 61 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good stuff, olujasasjevera, did you wank one out to the exotic aroma I sure would've!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Comment by freebird

[Jerkoff]

_fjb_

--------------------

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sole_Solution
Elite Trooper
Member # 29999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sole_Solution   Email Sole_Solution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yes... You definitely are not alone olujasasjevera! I can relate. (<<< See my avatar pic? That's my ex-girl friend's Mother's Feet - a candid shot I took with my cell phone while she was lying on the floor watching television.) I have many fond memories of sniffing her sandals, knee highs, and even her Feet as she slept.

And...
quote:
Originally posted by freebird:
Well to my joyous surprise as they were getting ready to leave, her mother went into her room and came out wearing a different pair of shoes.

[Eek!] Man... I would have gone into full cardiac arrest. LOL.

[ June 25, 2008, 01:41 PM: Message edited by: Sole_Solution ]

--------------------
Sole_Solution

My candid threads:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011826;p=1#000000
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011856;p=1#000000

Posts: 340 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

"I have many fond memories of sniffing her sandals, knee highs, and even her Feet as she slept."
Comment by Sole_Solution

[Jerkoff]

_fjb_

--------------------

Maxmillion2
Elite Trooper
Member # 27350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion2   Email Maxmillion2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG pics noww!!
Posts: 270 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just a word of advice do not get caught or you will most likely lose them both. And just curious but didn't her daughter inherit the same sexy feet?

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two great stories! [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
olujasasjevera
Major Player
Member # 26778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for olujasasjevera   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
Good stuff, olujasasjevera, did you wank one out to the exotic aroma I sure would've!

Yeah man, i actually put her sock over my penis like a condom and wanked a bit. I love the fact that her sexy ass feet have been sweatin all day and i had her socks rubbin on my penis.

--------------------
S.T.

Posts: 125 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
olujasasjevera
Major Player
Member # 26778

quote:
Originally posted by Cain:
Just a word of advice do not get caught or you will most likely lose them both. And just curious but didn't her daughter inherit the same sexy feet?

yeah man thats totaly true. And ofcours, my gf has just amazing feet but i've had them plenty and always can. But her mothers feet are so damn sexy and are the forbidden fruit technically so it makes it that much hotter lol

--------------------
S.T.

olujasasjevera
Major Player
Member # 26778

quote:
Originally posted by freebird:
You're not alone, I know exactly what you mean. My wife's mom has been driving me nuts [Jerkoff]

haha oh man amazing story. It drives me nuts sometimes having my gf mom walk around the house barefoot with her amazing toes. and she always plays with her piggy toe and talks about how her feet hurt...One can only dream at making these fantasies a reality.

--------------------
S.T.

freebird
Loyal Member
Member # 3796

Icon 1 posted      Profile for freebird   Email freebird   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Maxmillion2:
OMG pics noww!!

I have a webshots album with pics of my MIL's feet. The tan flats in some of the pics are the very ones that brought me to that incredible "hands free" orgasm. Hope you like. [Jerkoff]

My Webshots Album

Posts: 61 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links