Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Gf's sexy mom (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Gf's sexy mom
Sole_Solution
Elite Trooper
Member # 29999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sole_Solution   Email Sole_Solution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn freebird! Thanks Bro... I can see why you had that 'hands free orgasm!!!' Those are certainly mouth watering Feet!

Your pics make me wish I had taken more candids of my ex-gf's mother's Feet while we were still together. [Cry]

--------------------
Sole_Solution

My candid threads:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011826;p=1#000000
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011856;p=1#000000

Posts: 340 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How would you have explained if your wife/gf walked into the room while you have their mother's shoe in your mouth and your pants are wet. How in the world would you explain that and how would she feel about her own feet after that?

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flipfloplick
Board Regular
Member # 21954

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flipfloplick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you guys have awesome stories

[Jerkoff] javascript:void(0)

Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic. I love moments like this. Where the sweet scent of feet takes A whole new level of arousal.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpimp2005
Major Player
Member # 27107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footpimp2005   Author's Homepage   Email footpimp2005   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW...These stories remind me of my ex GF and her mom. When I was dating this girl, she was still living with her parents. They lived in a small house that had 1 bathroom and I noticed that whenever I'd use it, I'd find her mom's pantyhose drying on the shower curtain rod. Of couse I'd take a good whiff of her wet pantyhose while I took care of business;-) The amazing thing was that no matter how hard she TRIED to wash them, they still had her yummy cornchippy foot odor in the toe part of the hose!!! One day, I had an opportunity to help my GF as she was moving from her parents home. We were using two cars and she left me in the house to grab more stuff as she left ahead of me. When she was gone, I looked into her parents room. There they were - a well worn pair of her mom's pantyhose laying on the dresser. I thought I would pass out just from the sight of them!!! I quickly made my way over to the dresser to "test" them out...When I picked them up, I noticed that the toe part of the pantyhose were dried/ENCRUSTED with dirt and sweat!!! My dick basically busted out of my pants. I grabbed the hose, ran to the bathroom and jerked my cock off!!! I couldn't believe how STINKY they were...Damn, I would've married the daughter just to get close to her mom's feet and hose!!! Gosh, my dick still tingles about that day and that happened over 10 YEARS AGO...LOL
Posts: 113 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anastacia
Elite Trooper
Member # 29509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anastacia   Author's Homepage   Email anastacia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW
great stories!
keep them coming

--------------------
 -
Just sniff my shoes and you'll be At heaven!!!

Posts: 301 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lyrical:
How would you have explained if your wife/gf walked into the room while you have their mother's shoe in your mouth and your pants are wet. How in the world would you explain that and how would she feel about her own feet after that?

"Get out!!"
[Wink]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I loved all those stories. Mother-in-law stories always have that sense of danger.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skaramunga
Major Player
Member # 11914

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skaramunga     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Enjoy it while it lasts man...and if you can, not only sneak some pics but take any socks/hosiery if you get the chance.

If you guys ever break up your gonna look back and kick yourself in the ass for not having "indulged" more.

BELIEVE ME! I'm going through that right now!

Posts: 161 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two great stories. MIL has great feet, especially with those flip flop tan lines!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great to see these stories again! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links