Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » whats your job ? (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: whats your job ?
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
cook at a hooters

u gettin any feet outta this deal? i always wanted to lick and smell the feet of so many hooters waitresses for some reason. i think about this too every time i step into a hooters and start seeing how hot the girls are.

i always wondered how lucky those guys who worked with them might be after work hours, Hee Hee... cuz them girls seem to get off on telling those guys what to do LOL

would be perfect grounds for a foot subbie relationship if ya ask me. like by that i mean no sex of course, but instead they guy has to lick their feet clean after work while they relax [Big Grin]

always been a dream that i wondered about.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barefoot Archives
Board Regular
Member # 33528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barefoot Archives   Author's Homepage   Email Barefoot Archives   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Still a student. Communication Major

--------------------
 -

Posts: 20 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
charlotte
Loyal Member
Member # 33673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for charlotte   Email charlotte   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Adult teacher

http://www.charlottesfeet.com

--------------------
Charlotte xx

Posts: 52 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
quote:
cook at a hooters

u gettin any feet outta this deal? i always wanted to lick and smell the feet of so many hooters waitresses for some reason. i think about this too every time i step into a hooters and start seeing how hot the girls are.

i always wondered how lucky those guys who worked with them might be after work hours, Hee Hee... cuz them girls seem to get off on telling those guys what to do LOL

would be perfect grounds for a foot subbie relationship if ya ask me. like by that i mean no sex of course, but instead they guy has to lick their feet clean after work while they relax [Big Grin]

always been a dream that i wondered about.

nope, i'm not getting any. i've only been there for 2 months and it's alright. the girls are usually out within 30 minutes of the place closing. us cooks are usually there til 1-2 in the morning breaking down. i'm worried i'm making the girls uncomfortable tho. so this is probably the best/worst job i've ever had so far.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Love2Sniff
Loyal Member
Member # 26799

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Love2Sniff   Email Love2Sniff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Senior software developer/bunisess analyst (Netherlands)

--------------------
No perfume can beat the scent of female feet

Posts: 75 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
carskyavenue
Board Regular
Member # 22905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for carskyavenue   Email carskyavenue   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mechanic, Northern Australia.
Posts: 38 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ferrari
Major Player
Member # 3590

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ferrari   Email Ferrari   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Controller for a distribution company
Posts: 127 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
i'm worried i'm making the girls uncomfortable tho. so this is probably the best/worst job i've ever had so far.

haha, best & worst of both worlds i see! surrounded by hotties but freaking them out with ur fetish. i can sorta imagine the feeling [Big Grin]

i know i'd be in hardon heaven wanting to sniff their shoes in the changeroom if they kept them back there or something. or even better yet, sniff the shoes they wear while waitressing if they are getting changed back into their regular clothes.

there's so many times i've wanted to ask hooters girls if i could buy their shoes off of them.

i do know of a few trample fetishists who go to different hooters and have pictures taken of the girls walking and stepping on them. those guys have posted pics in the past and the girls were willing.

i just wonder how willing those same hooters girls would be toward teh idea of indulging a footsniffer's fantasy. anyway, i hope your luck changes with those waitresses and please tell us if you get any scores [Big Grin]

[ February 13, 2009, 04:38 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dietary in a nursing home. full time mom and wife. seasonal tax preparer.

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skooter
Loyal Member
Member # 5272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skooter   Email skooter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
UK, Health and Safety Manager (construction).

--------------------
Sleepy feet forever!

Posts: 91 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
USAF Airman w/ 20+ years taking classes and shooting photos on the side(for free).

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Barefoot Archives:
Still a student. Communication Major

My major is in Communications too w/ University of Phoenix.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
quote:
i'm worried i'm making the girls uncomfortable tho. so this is probably the best/worst job i've ever had so far.

haha, best & worst of both worlds i see! surrounded by hotties but freaking them out with ur fetish.
they don't know, i barely talk to them unless i'm pretty much forced to. i just think i am in general. so don't hold your breath on any "scores". [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Captain Morgan
Major Player
Member # 29917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Morgan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meat Dept. Manager
Posts: 224 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bruce4c5nf3d6
Board Regular
Member # 20195

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bruce4c5nf3d6   Email bruce4c5nf3d6   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Medical Doctor - One day reconstructive surgeon, if all goes well
Posts: 27 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links