Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » whats your job ? (Page 7)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: whats your job ?
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MommiesFeet:
Mother, Wife, Webmaster (Yet I am also a Certified Nurses Aide (CNA/HHA))

You left out one of Wu's top foot models! [Wink]

Me - I'm in life insurance --

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MommiesFeet:
Mother, Wife, Webmaster (Yet I am also a Certified Nurses Aide (CNA/HHA))

You left out one of Wu's top foot models! [Wink]

Me - I'm in life insurance --

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me = Career Firefighter/Medic

Kim = real Estate

Both proud parents

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rxs25
Board Regular
Member # 13999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rxs25   Email rxs25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
computer repair tech
Posts: 44 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLovinJazzMusician
Major Player
Member # 33322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLovinJazzMusician   Email FootLovinJazzMusician   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Part time security officer and full time freelance professional jazz trumpeter in the Nyc/Nj areas.
I see LOTS of beautiful feet at my performances esp. around this time of year including some of the female musicians & singers I work with [Big Grin]

--------------------
o-iii-<)

Posts: 111 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLovinJazzMusician:
Part time security officer and full time freelance professional jazz trumpeter in the Nyc/Nj areas.
I see LOTS of beautiful feet at my performances esp. around this time of year including some of the female musicians & singers I work with [Big Grin]

You & Miles Davis have a lot in common.

I'm a Graphic Designer.

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLovinJazzMusician:

my goodness! thats fantastic. im just starting to get really nito jazz (my dad has always loved louis armstrong but im listening to a wider range now)

how long have you been playing the trumpet?

Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The_Sperminator
Loyal Member
Member # 34551

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The_Sperminator   Author's Homepage   Email The_Sperminator       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a electrical power systems advisor for the Department Of Energy I can shut down any power grid in all states with a just a few clicks on my cell phone if the need ever presents itself.

--------------------
Lifetime member at www.shellsfeet.com

Posts: 96 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The_Sperminator:
I am a electrical power systems advisor for the Department Of Energy I can shut down any power grid in all states with a just a few clicks on my cell phone if the need ever presents itself.

So what happens if your cell phone falls into someone elses hands that have bad intentions?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am a cook.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I handle models and OPM - maybe they handle me.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a CMA by day (Certified Medical Assistant) Foot Worshipper by night! [Big Grin]

I have to admit...I was tempted to answer this Question with a question...

"WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION?" [King Leonidas, from 300]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The_Sperminator
Loyal Member
Member # 34551

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The_Sperminator   Author's Homepage   Email The_Sperminator       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
quote:
Originally posted by The_Sperminator:

So what happens if your cell phone falls into someone elses hands that have bad intentions?
This is the second time that you replied to me and asked me to answer your retarded questions. Firstly I do not need to use my cell phone. I can buy a cheap ass pre-paid cell phone or use a land line and call a certain number and enter a sorta what you would call pin number. I would be told which sectors are consuming too much energy and I would speed up or slow down power centers within the sector feeding them so I do not have to shut them down. However if they do not slow down on there energy usage and I need to shut off a grid, I can and will do it. Do you still want to ask me stupid fuckin questions Bluetoelover Hey does being a cop make you feel better about being beat up by the wimps in school?
I always wondered why anyone would want to be a hated cop. I guess you like to write tickets and not really fight any type of crime. Frank Can't wait to hear your reply

--------------------
Lifetime member at www.shellsfeet.com

Posts: 96 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fuck man, the way you answered it was like you were God, so that right there presents it self to "stupid fucking questions" from other people. Really though, what did you expect? "I can shut down any power grid in all states with just a few clicks on my cell phone if the need ever presents itself" egotistical much?

I did not bash your job in any way I just commented on how that could be dangerous if your cell phone fell into someone else's hands that knew the "PIN". Then you go and start calling me a pig(in the other thread as well) and I am not one of those "wimps who got beat up in high school" and joined to be a police officer so I could get off on power trips. Hell I don't even like coffee!

Your showing your true colors here "Frank" in these two threads, you act all nice to Shelley and the other models but then when someone asks you a question about one of your posts you go off like a little insecure bitch by slamming their profession( a very valuable profession at that!).

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cops can be dicks sometimes but alot of them are heros as well who allow society to function. On a personal level I try and have respect for everyone until they give me a reason not to respect them.

I like to think most cops are good guys that have our society's best interest at heart. They're out there putting it all on the line battling rapists and murders day to day and often times all the thanks they get if for people to ridicule them and fear them and treat them like assholes for doing their jobs. Some cops are dirty, some get off on the power over the common person their job gives them and those people are fucking idiots and give the good ones a bad name but for the most part they're good people.

If I met a dude with a big important job with the power company whose probably rich as fuck, I'd think, wow, that dude's successful, he's probably a pretty good dude. Then if he started shootin' off about shutting people's power off in entire states for no other reason than the fact that he could, I'd think...woah what an ego maniac, that guy's a douche. I wonder what all the families with children and shit would be doing in the chaos that would ensue if a whole state lost it's power. I would think they'd be pretty dependant on the police to keep some assemblence of order in that scenario.

By the way, I work for the bank so I'm in no position to judge anyone by their job. Everyone in the world lost money thanks to people in banks in the last few years.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links