Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Cheating???

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cheating???
Perfect Sole
Board Regular
Member # 30366

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Perfect Sole   Email Perfect Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A few months ago I was propositioned for my feet to be worshiped. As I learned a little more about this person before I decided if I wanted to meet him....I found out he was in a committed relationship. His reply to my concern was (and I quote)"I can completely understand your worries about hurting anyone thats very thoughtful of you however I feel the situation here is a little different I'm in love and I wouldnt want to loose what I have worked so hard to have....I wouldn't consider this cheating because I'm not trying to have sex with you or date you...this is just for fun nobody will get hurt because I'm not cheating." I'd like to hear from the guys with the foot fetishes and their partners...Would you consider this cheating??? I sure do!!
Posts: 7 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You don't have to be in a committed relationship to figure this one out. He's replacing his wife with you, simple as that. Unless his significant other approved of that then it's cheating. let's be realistic. I'm assuming that you feel uncomfortable about the whole situation. You know where the road leads if you go forward... DRAMA! Don't we already have enough of that in our daily lives?
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solegeezer
Loyal Member
Member # 2758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solegeezer   Email solegeezer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
to be honest mate as much as id like it not to be,it is.
his wife or girlfriend wouldnt like it because at the end of the day he's getting sexual thrills out of it.
its still classed as sex. so if i were you, stay clear.if you had a boyfriend or husband and told him that you let guys worship your feet, he's gonna kick off!well... i would

Posts: 56 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I assure you this is COMPLETELY personal taste... if you are interested and the risk/benefit analysis comes out well, go for it! I concede that this a "sexual thing", and would constitute cheating if all involved (those in the relationship and you) were not consenting, but who says that isn't possible? I have been living with the same woman for almost five years (getting married in ~3wks), and we have never limited ourselves. We both flirt, and pursue other people outside the relationship. We are as safe as possible (always use protection, and I generally stick to foot-play and bondage), and accept the minimal risks (STD, pregnancy, "social complications") involved for the reward of fresh, fulfilling, exciting sex lives! With the reproductive technologies available today, you don't need to be bound by anachronistic social tenets (unless that's what you are truly more comfortable with); it's personal taste. Good luck with your decision, I know it isn't easy (but what a wonderful problem to have [Smile] )
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_sniffer2281
Major Player
Member # 21756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_sniffer2281   Email foot_sniffer2281   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its cheating, thats for sure.

Now whether you want to go through with this or not, thats another matter totally...

Posts: 227 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While he is clearly asking you because he isn't satisfying his foot fetish with his wife, I wouldn't do it if I was him I'd feel guilty.

Now you can decide if foot fun is just too mild to ruin a relationship but personally I think your better than that, there are plenty of single men out there who would do this for you and not go behind a current partners back.

Then again, he sounds sure of himself it's fine so maybe it is to him, you can't blame yourself if he makes a mistake.

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Simply put, it's cheating.
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As much as Tyler will give me shit on this-i am monogamous to a fault lol and the dude is wanting an affair. Feet or vajayjay.... Its an affair. If you are lonely there are plenty of noncommitted folk!

Then again some relationships are open. My husband jokes he wouldnt care as long as he can watch but I know better. And to me no one is worth ruining what I got.

Put yourself in her shoes...no pun intended.

Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't mind getting the extra foot action. But if I reverse that and my wife provided the action to some other guy I'd be doing a hell of a long stretch.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Perfect Sole
Board Regular
Member # 30366

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Perfect Sole   Email Perfect Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would like everyone to know that I wasn't asking this to help me decide. My mind was made up within a nano-second that I was in noway, shape, or form going to have any part of it!! As for putting "myself in her shoes", I have been in a similar way. Being bi-sexual and open minded I was devastated when I finally accepted the fact that my husband of 10 years was always going to lie and go elsewhere for his pleasure. Most men can only fantasize about what he had at his disposal. If there is the slightest bit of hiding, lying, or being secretive, then I consider it cheating. Whether we achieve it by intercourse, fetish, or an open-relationship, the end goal is all the same...being sexually satisfied. Since my views about a relationship can be different, I was only wanting to know if my feelings were the same as those of you that do have a foot fetish, since "technically" a foot worship isn't "sex".
Posts: 7 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footgirl0226:
As much as Tyler will give me shit on this-i am monogamous to a fault lol and the dude is wanting an affair. Feet or vajayjay.... Its an affair. If you are lonely there are plenty of noncommitted folk!

Then again some relationships are open. My husband jokes he wouldnt care as long as he can watch but I know better. And to me no one is worth ruining what I got.

Put yourself in her shoes...no pun intended.

Perfectly said....
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it depends on what type of relationship you have. For the most part, it's cheating.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by justdaone:
I think it depends on what type of relationship you have. For the most part, it's cheating.

I agree

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links