Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What Hollywood Movies Have Foot Scenes? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: What Hollywood Movies Have Foot Scenes?
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After getting this:
quote:
Originally posted by Thundercracker:
You can always put on a (regular Hollywood) movie where a guy sucks a chick's toes.

When the scene comes up, casually ask her if she's ever had her toes sucked & take it from there.

besides big trouble and road trip, i dont know movies where are FF scenes.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JMX
Loyal Member
Member # 4211

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JMX         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nearly any Tarantino movie.
Posts: 56 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
davieboy
Board Regular
Member # 17215

Icon 1 posted      Profile for davieboy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"the crew" carrie ann moss gets her toes sucked check youtube its there
Posts: 8 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes Deathproof has the best in a long while.

1. Jessica Biel in I Now Pronounce You Chuck And Larry.

2. Superman Returns there are a couple with Kate Bosworth.

3. Kelly Brook in Survival Island she is barefoot the entire movie and nekked.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moman
Elite Trooper
Member # 479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moman   Email moman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
War of the Roses (Danny DeVito and Kathleen Turner)

This dialog takes place after Danny Devito gets some foot action under the table during a dinner.

Barbara Rose: Besides money...
[Barbara kicks off one of her heels and puts her foot in Gavin's crotch]
Barbara Rose: what would it take to get you to help me, Gavin?
Gavin: Come on, put your shoes on, Barbara. I haven't been into feet since '82.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MoMan

--------------------
I only moved to St Louis because it has a high arch! LOL

Posts: 476 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by moman:
War of the Roses (Danny DeVito and Kathleen Turner)

This dialog takes place after Danny Devito gets some foot action under the table during a dinner.

Barbara Rose: Besides money...
[Barbara kicks off one of her heels and puts her foot in Gavin's crotch]
Barbara Rose: what would it take to get you to help me, Gavin?
Gavin: Come on, put your shoes on, Barbara. I haven't been into feet since '82.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MoMan

I was thinking of that exact movie too. There was another movie that came out in the late 80s called "The Last Emperor." In the second half of the movie actress Joan Chen is smoking a pipe full of opium while another lady is worshiping her feet. The lady takes of her ring and slips it on her toe and says, "Now we are married." and then proceeds to suck her toes. Hot scene!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any Tarantino movie- Grindhouse had the main character with a foot fetish, Angel Eyes (starring Jennifer Lopez) amazing scene when she's swimming with a guy in a lake he kisses her foot, Monster in Law, (Jennifer Lopez) some nice foot scenes, Survival Island - Kelly Brook (although I know it was mentioned great scene she goes swimming for in the lake and for about a second she puts her feet up).
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cherry Falls with Brittany Murphy has a scene where a guy sucks her toes. Here on Earth has a scene where a guy kisses Leelee Sobiesky's foot.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AmberLily
Major Player
Member # 10907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AmberLily   Author's Homepage   Email AmberLily   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I kinda thought the scene in "The Big Lebowski" where Tara Reid as Bunny Lebowski asks The Dude to blow on her green toenails as she's just painted them in a bikini out by a pool was hawt.

Oooh, lookie here, there's even a clip of what I'm talking about on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF5oOyrkXbY

--------------------
Check out my site to see my growing collection of amateur foot pics, vids, weekly group webcam shows, camshow archives and private 1-on-1 camshows!

-

Posts: 122 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You Me and Dupree had a couple of nice foot scenes with Kate Hudson
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Second Timer
BANNED
Member # 21660

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Second Timer   Author's Homepage   Email Second Timer       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Jackie Brown" by Quentin Tarantino. The scene with Bridget Fonda's GORGEOUS feet just kills me. God damn they need to be smelled.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yw8aS4etcY

Posts: 238 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Someone on this board- I think it was Dougiezerts- had an amazingly comprehensive list posted here at one point....

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Somebody find it!
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=008194

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barnyard27
All Pro Poster
Member # 2096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barnyard27   Email barnyard27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Andre The Butcher has the hottest foot scene in a movie...hands down.
Posts: 729 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links