Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What Hollywood Movies Have Foot Scenes? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: What Hollywood Movies Have Foot Scenes?
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DAMN!!! those are some old ass movies!!
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok make this post 1980 movies here.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soles_n_toes
Board Regular
Member # 31541

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soles_n_toes   Email soles_n_toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think there was some toe-sucking in the devil's advocate
Posts: 37 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
in employee of the month (the 2004 version) Jenn Fischer plays a prostitute and there a great shot of her feet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKC_Ih_lBx0

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does the scene in Batman Returns count where Catwoman puts her foot out to stop the Penguin? She also puts here boot on Batman's shoulder to hold him down.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the video of Jenn Fischer great pose.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As for the golden oldies, "My Stepmother Is An Alien" starts out with Kim Basinger putting on her stockings with both feet nicely pointed and in full view, I've been told it was a stand in though [Mad]

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

There's a cop movie with Jason Patrick in it, not Rush, where the first 5 minutes in he's on the couch asleep. His wife comes home, slips off her boot, and sits on the floor then puts her bare foot in his face. Anyone know the name of this movie? I think he retired from being a cop cuz he shoot a baby?
femsolelover
Major Player
Member # 1584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for femsolelover   Email femsolelover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry to bring this back guys, but I just finished watching "Get Smart." Anne Hathaway has some barefoot scenes in the movie, about 3-4. Not very good shots, but it's a start! I love Anne Hathaway!

quote:
Originally posted by J.J.:
As for the golden oldies, "My Stepmother Is An Alien" starts out with Kim Basinger putting on her stockings with both feet nicely pointed and in full view, I've been told it was a stand in though [Mad]

As for this, this wouldn't surprise me. I was looking into look like, and it seems they would stand in whenever the actor's face isn't shown.
Posts: 220 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch-Mage
Board Regular
Member # 23167

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch-Mage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cursed (2005)

IMDB - The Internet Movie Database

Christina Ricci wears this really hot outfit with a pair of insanely sexy mules that give me a world-class boner every time I watch her walking in them. Man I'd love some still pics/captures of those, but I haven't been any on the Internet...

Posts: 18 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oscarthemonkey:
Someone on this board- I think it was Dougiezerts- had an amazingly comprehensive list posted here at one point....

That's me! Thanks for the nod!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spendoza
Board Regular
Member # 31223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spendoza   Email spendoza   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Arche-Mage - have you seen 'Miranda'? Miss Ricci is on the recieving end of a very fine foot kissing scene in this movie. It's on youtube somewhere ...that scene is an exceedingly pleasant watch ...
Posts: 21 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sandyrog
Major Player
Member # 30383

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sandyrog   Email sandyrog   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AmberLily:
I kinda thought the scene in "The Big Lebowski" where Tara Reid as Bunny Lebowski asks The Dude to blow on her green toenails as she's just painted them in a bikini out by a pool was hawt.

Oooh, lookie here, there's even a clip of what I'm talking about on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF5oOyrkXbY

you are so right, very hot seen, great to jerk to
Posts: 119 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Winged_Travesty
Board Regular
Member # 22080

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Winged_Travesty   Email Winged_Travesty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oof, gotta be a film with Julia Roberts and Catherine Zeta-Jones. Cant remember the name of the movie, but I know the latter of the two picks up a pillow with her gorgeous bare feet, and wiggles them around for a good 10 seconds screen time.

Nomnomnomnom!

--------------------
Winged_Travesty, aka Wrath Spider, aka Duck Vader, aka G-Star, aka MC-G. What's in a name anyway?

Posts: 28 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Walk Hard, which came out i believe in 2007, has some INCREDIBLE jenna fischer foot scenes.

here's a clip! enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fo8JwGNpnxU

[ December 07, 2008, 12:02 PM: Message edited by: Vanderfeet ]

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links