Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Camille? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Camille?
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Camille! So glad to see you appear. Sorry about the problems and I hope things are sorting themselves out (India is a truly enchanting place). I do recall something you posted and despaired that you were gone; delighted that I was mistaken. Happily, albeit anxiously, awaiting your return.

Good luck and here's to you. [Cheers]
He raises his glass of bourbon before sipping

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Camille
All Pro Poster
Member # 21761

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camille   Author's Homepage   Email Camille   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, I'm sorry if I caused any problems by hosting my photo on imagevenue.com [Cry] Had no idea that it's so dangerous...

--------------------
Kisses,
Camille [Kiss]

Posts: 592 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
Just a friendly reminder to all forum members, to tread with trepidation on Imageavenue. Although I never follow links there, due to the frequency of trojans, worms, viruses and exploits on their site, I did try to follow this one (because it was Camille).

Sure enough, a system hack was attempted by Imageavenue. It was detected and intercepted by Kaspersky AV and also by AVG Professional version antivirus. Here is a screen shot of the second attempt:

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a272/bengwf/ImageAvenueWORM350.jpg

For Camille - sorry to hear of the breakup and problems but it is great to know you are well and fine; and indicentally, India's a GREAT place. Thank you for checking in, you have a lot of admirers out here.

Good looking out Ben.
Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad you had a chance to stop back in the forum. You were missed!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Enjoy India, Camille.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great to see you pop in Camille!! Miss you!

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Camille always good to see your face around here x
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
COULD IT REALLY BE??? [Eek!] *rubs eyes* Oh my effin' GOSH!!!! [Hop] Excited To Have You Back [Hop] ..... I gave up and thought you would'of never returned thinkin' you were gonna leave us high and dry.... AWESOME [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a lovely and wonderful surprise, Camille...and so great to hear from you. You have indeed been missed, and many here have asked of your where abouts.

I love this new pic of you, too. You look so relaxed, and to be truly enjoying yourself in India too. And look at how long your hair has gotten!! You look beautiful and so pretty as always.

I am so happy to hear all is going so well for you now, and do hope you can make it back to the board too. For now, relax and have a wonderful time in India.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links