Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » lets b open with each other?????? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: lets b open with each other??????
xxmadisonxx
Elite Trooper
Member # 24593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxmadisonxx   Email xxmadisonxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok guys/gals i hav a few questions

1. do we c feet as purely sexual or not?

2. wats ur wildest fantasy?

excuse me if these questions hav been asked b4 but im askin anyway lol

lets c wat we all think

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Posts: 286 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Only purely sexual on females that have appealing feet.

2. My wildest fantasy isn't really foot related. It involves beer though. [Smile]

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xxmadisonxx
Elite Trooper
Member # 24593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxmadisonxx   Email xxmadisonxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
u cant say that and not share lol
Posts: 286 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. I'll agree with Sinnister it is sexual on females that have appealing feet. If I see a pair of great feet I will get aroused.

2. My wildest fantasy is foot related and it would involve me getting with an older woman (in 30's because I'm in my 20's) That's all I'll say.

Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mattyboy
Board Regular
Member # 28720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mattyboy   Email mattyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Yes most definitely and I agree with Sinnister only on ladies with appealing feet.

2. My fantasy is foot related, I would love a lady to take care of my every need with her feet, and of course I would do my best to fulfill her fantasy.

Posts: 10 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes I see them as sexual and my Fantacy is winning the lottery.LOL

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dude, can you please use words the way they are spelled. or use shorthand (only when needed.)

NOT: duud, kan u pleaz use wurds the way they r spelt

then I will answer your questions

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Feet are deffinatly sexual. If I see a foot that looks hot... I get a stiffy. Simple as that! lol

2. Wildest fantasy is foot related. Where I have a bedroom full up with used sweaty socks and hose.... I have a ladder that goes up where the door used to be and theres a vacuum sealed entrance where i jump into this big pool of used socks.... To allow for maximum smell... there is also a moisture regulator and slight heat from the bottom of the room! mmmm

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1- can be sexual, but usually not. mostly not. helps. especially with appealing feet.

2-wildest fantasy will include high heels being worn.. but feet not really there other than in the heels. massage maybe in the alternate version of my wildest fantasy..that is the extent of feet in it.

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They have to be nice feet on a nice girl to be sexually appealing.

As for fantasies, they are too numerous to enumerate but the top foot-related fantasy would certainly involve Emily Marilyn, high heels, some leather straps, a ball-gag (no kidding, I've never seen anyone look more lovely than she with a ball-gag) and various of my body parts making contact with hers. I believe there would be a great deal of time involved orally addressing her feet.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"[d]ude, can you please use words the way they are spelled[.]or use shorthand (only when needed[.)]
[t]hen I will answer your questions[]"

Comment by Keyfeet

xxmadisonxx is not a 'dude'.
If you are going to get all picky about verbiage, then I'm going to bring attention to some of your punctuation mistakes.

_fjb_ [Roll Eyes]

[ August 07, 2008, 04:55 AM: Message edited by: footjoyboy ]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xxmadisonxx
Elite Trooper
Member # 24593

aw thanks footjoyboy, i didnt think my spellin was that bad i guess im just used to bein a text addict lol

if my words r too bad for u then i guess u can miss out on this thread (but would b a shame), and fella im definately a girl lol.

also tiny dave im with u on that fantasy 100% i think we all r , but if i win maybe il buy a huge house and turn evey room into somethin foot fetish and il invite u all round to watch a foot fetish vid on a huge screen and maybe treat u all to pop corn too lol

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i really wouldnt pay him no mind. He compained i was verbally mean in the thread to him yet he does the same thing.
if u cant take the heat...get out of the kitchen

Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Madisson,

1. Yes definately sexual, but as per Sinnister only a nice shapley pair of feet ;

2. My fantasy involves girls using their feet naturally to pick up and manipulate objects with their toes as a second set of hands.

Why do u ask?

Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Women's feet turn me on a lot, yeah, but they aren't just sexual. They are important. I could also rub someones feet I wasn't attracted to or emotionally connected with and nothing would happen.

All my fantasy's have been realised I think! [Cool]

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links