Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » lets b open with each other?????? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: lets b open with each other??????
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't always see feet as sexual as there are many out there that are not appealing at all.

As for foot fantasies, wow... there are quite a few. They tend to involve me with multiple women and having to smell them or me having a girlfriend who I film/photograph doing interracial footjobs for a site. [Smile]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PeteLuvsFeet
Board Regular
Member # 25069

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PeteLuvsFeet   Email PeteLuvsFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First of all, Toe Sucker II, that's quite an imaginative and well thought out fantasy! Good luck in making it come true! [Fingers Crossed]

Secondly, LuckyTeen, that's good going having had all your fantasies come true while you're still in your teens!

Now for my answers:
1. As others have said, yes feet are looked at sexually and yes they have to be pretty feet, but also for me I have to find the girl/woman attractive.

2. I think my wildest fantasy would have to be something completely unplanned and spontaneous, like meeting a woman for the first time in an everyday setting, such as in a coffee bar or while out shopping, which leads to us going somewhere private and me kissing, licking and smelling her pretty feet, or possibly several pairs of pretty feet if she has willing friends!

And finally... madison, you asked the questions but haven't given answers of your own... your turn... [Smile]

[ August 08, 2008, 02:43 AM: Message edited by: PeteLuvsFeet ]

Posts: 35 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Question 1 Yes, definedly sexual. (meaning sexual, regardless of taste, meaning that if I'm not attracted to the feet or the woman, then giving her a foot massage or something of the likes would gross me out, as if somebody I don't like would ask me for a pussy massage!)

Question 2. Yeah, would definedly involve several women coming on strong but tender, overpowering me with myriad feet, multiple toes and soles galore, mmm mmm mmmm!

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xxmadisonxx
Elite Trooper
Member # 24593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxmadisonxx   Email xxmadisonxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i see some of u want my answers well

1. guys feet 4 me r not sexual, what i find sexual is a guy playin with my feet, and usin my feet to tease and please.

2. my wildest fantasy i dont think can b written on here lol

Posts: 286 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...."what i find sexual is a guy playin with my feet, and usin my feet to tease and please."
Comment by xxmadisonxx

[Jerkoff]

_fjb_

P.S. Madison, someday I (we) would like to hear about your "wildest fantasy". [Hump]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. feet are to me the sexiest part of a woman and they are a highly sexual thing for me.

2. fantasy is pretty simple and not sexual in nature. i want to be caught looking at a womans feet and have her understand that i am looking at her feet and it is driving me crazy. there doesn't even have to be words spoken. a wink or a smile will do.
yet after all these years, i haven't really even come close.
the irony is that i have been allowed to do whatever i want with many many womens feet but none of it was my fantasy. go figure.

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler Durden
Board Regular
Member # 10360

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think they are both. It's all about context and who's feet we're talking about.

My wife's feet are definitely sexual to me, but that's because I find her feet extremely soft and attractive.

Yet, their also just feet. Remember not everyone sees or has any idea how any of us think or feel about feet.

If I were to touch another woman's feet, for example I once did henna on one of my wife's friends and didn't think it was sexual in anyway. They were just feet in that context.

Just my .02 cents,
Tyler Durden
--
The luckiest man alive. Married to Eliza Durden. [Smile]

Posts: 27 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PeteLuvsFeet:
First of all, Toe Sucker II, that's quite an imaginative and well thought out fantasy! Good luck in making it come true! [Fingers Crossed]

Secondly, LuckyTeen, that's good going having had all your fantasies come true while you're still in your teens!

Now for my answers:
1. As others have said, yes feet are looked at sexually and yes they have to be pretty feet, but also for me I have to find the girl/woman attractive.

2. I think my wildest fantasy would have to be something completely unplanned and spontaneous, like meeting a woman for the first time in an everyday setting, such as in a coffee bar or while out shopping, which leads to us going somewhere private and me kissing, licking and smelling her pretty feet, or possibly several pairs of pretty feet if she has willing friends!

And finally... madison, you asked the questions but haven't given answers of your own... your turn... [Smile]

Thanks buddy!! [Smile] I love the idea so much... hehe

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. For me pretty feet always seem sexual to me on some level. I just can't help it. Feet that I'm not attracted to, on the other hand, are just there. They get mostly ignored even.

2. Surprisingly my wildest fantasy doesn't involve feet at all. And that one I'm gonna keep close to the chest [Wink]

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HailyWood
Major Player
Member # 25294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HailyWood   Author's Homepage   Email HailyWood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While I think attractive feet are sexy, I do not think their only purpose is a sexual one. I have grown up doing competitive dance and gymnastics so my feet have always been a tool for me. Strong feet are an absolute must for dance and gymnastics. It was only as I became more sexually aware that I discovered my feet could be used as a tool for sexual purposes as well.

As far as my wildest sexual fantasy, I don't think I could pick just one. It all depends on my mood. And nothing seems particulary "wild" anymore. One of my most exciting sexual experiences involved a spontaneous rip-my-clothes off moment in a public park during a lightning storm. The warm summer rain and lightning flashes made for a very enjoyable experience.

Posts: 157 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lady Steph
Board Regular
Member # 31562

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Lady Steph   Author's Homepage   Email Lady Steph   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. I think the RIGHT feet, PRETTY and TIGHT feet can be VERY sexual......and erotic...hmmm.

2. My fantasy involves twins.....either way.

[Thumbs Up] Lady Stephs Fetish Clips

--------------------
Lady Steph

-

Posts: 35 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. I only dig female feet. I see them as pretty, feminine, sensual and yes, sexual.

2. My wildest fantasy has nothing to do with feet.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links